Searching.... Searching...

There I was searching for my desired place. I didn't have a plan of where I was going to go or even where I am going. I'm not prepared what so ever. Should I turn back and go home?..........................No! I cant I cant go back to that horrifying life. I completely forgot. Besides going home wont benefit me, mother will just shout at me for running out of school and i will continue to be to hurt. I haven't told her about the problems I have I have at school. Why not? well I guess I like to keep my problems to myself, fight back on my own. Mother wont be there fight my problems for me all my life. I have to fight them myself. Its bad enough that my figure shows how weak I am, telling someone makes me extra extra weak. dear mother you must be worried, dont worry I will be back soon.  I thought to myself whilst looked up to the sky in sadness trying to talk to her in spirit. I really need to do this by myself.  

-wooooooosh- wooosh- the endlees amount of cars zoomed past one by one. Each step I took was much fightening than the other. I was aproaching a bridge ;a long tall bridge, so dark and  neglected  that even the bricks were black as coal and the bridge above was about 1 step away from crumbling its way down to the ground. I sat down to rest my feet, imagining what would be happening to me if I were there at home at that very moment. the warm bed, the warm air, food you would think why I would leave such a good, nice house?  My thoughts were then disturbed by a screeching car coming toward the bridge  ....wait i reconise that number plate from somewhere near school. I gulped.  Who was it?  the car was approaching me so quickly, that by the time I would have thought about what to do. Something could have already happened to me. I could see it was direct coming to me as I met sudden eye contact with the driver the car. The eyes looked familiar but I could not take the risk to see who it is. The only thing I could do was run.........