KIndness

Leo took me to his uncles hotel, which was about 1 hour away from where I was. His uncle gave me a really nice hotel room to stay in and said I could stay there as long as I needed to, after he heard what I have been going through for a very long time. The room was cream with lustrous decorations and immaculate furniture. I explored the hotel room then went to have a warm shower and a change of clothes which I found in one if the drawers. Finally I could relax for a bit but I was still a bit confussed about why out of everyone Leo was the one who descided to help me. But I guess there is some kindness in everyone. 

 I lay down on the springy, puffy bed thinking about what I am going to do with my life, now that I have run away from school and the few people I knew. Maybe I could be a ...... Cleaner ... no too tiring. A cheif. No. A cashier in a supermarket. Maybe. A driver. Big no. A builder. No. I continued to think of Jobs I could do until I drifted off to sleep.

***************************

*bring* *bring* My phone rang waking me up from my deep sleep. I groaned and look to see who it was.

Mum. It was my mum.

What am I ment to say to say to her 'Hey mum, I ran away from school and I am staying in a hotel dont worry about me I fine' -no I cant say that she will start worrying (as usual) again I decided not to answer. Hmmm... I feel bad not answering but I promise to call her laiter.

I yawned and got up.

 Today, after all that thinking last night, I decided to go and see what was avalible before I decided what I wanted to do. thank god there are still generous people out there I said to myself, so greatful for this place. How can someone I dont know much about give me a free hotel room, free food, free water, free electricity. However I still need to find a Job so I dont have to live off the things Leo's rich uncle is going to provide me with. After all I cant stay here for my whole life. I quickly washed my face and got changed. 

*knock knock knock*

Someone knocked my room door so I opened it.

"HELLO!!!! KELLY I AM THOMAS GUGGEL and I AM LEO'S UNCLE!!!!" he shouted and smiled

I giggled " Pleased to meet you thomas and I really really thank you for letting me stay here, It realy means a lot to me" I could tell Leo was a lot like his uncle. 

"No worries, I enjoy helping people and thats how I have made my buisness go well. Helping everyone is the answer to having a sucessful happy life. So thats what I do! and guess what? .. It works i'm the happiest man you will ever see!!!!!!" he said with pride.

"Im sure you are"

We both laugh and then he leaves so he can go back and continue his work. After he did I left to, to go and find a job. 

Hours passed and I was going in every shop I saw but none of them were looking for workers. I was just about to give up and go to the hotel until I saw a new fashion shop called 'loveyourself' with a poster saying 'LOOKING FOR DESIGNERS AND MODELS OUT THERE. IF THIS IS YOUR DREAM JOB. THEN GO AHEAD BY CALLING THIS NUMBER'. Well I certainly dont love myself write now but its my only hope. So I took down the number and headed back to the hotel.

When I finally got back I staight away picked up the phone and called the number.

................ *someone answered*

" um.. hello" I said

"Hello, this is loveyourself phone service. How can I help you?"

"Im Kelly Rigland and I want to apply for the designing job"

"Okay come in on friday 1pm and we will interview you. Bring some of your designing work please thank you, bye"

That was quick I bearly got to speak but at least I have an interview in 3 days. I lay down and said to myself '  Well done Kelly. Well done'.  

 Thankxxxxxxxxxxxx for reading guys. luv you. I hope you enjoyed it. As usual make sure you vote and comment the book 'tell me what you think' and follow me.

xoxoxo <3 cookiebrit