Chapter 1: I hate him so much

Krystal's father was the Prime Minister's secretary. The loyal secretary on earth ever. He was so loyal until he gave up his wife to him. Her mother had a secret affair with the Prime Minister, Mr. Kim Jae Young. She was so materialistic. Krystal's father just being dumb and divorced her mother. Make she leave Krystal for seventeen years. By their secret affair, now Krystal have a brother, Kim Jong In or Kai.

Krystal sat on her place. Leaned her head on the table. With an earphone plugged, she closed her eyes. Tired for a clubbing last night. Kai entered the class. Making noise with some of his friends. Accidently he hit Krystal's table and woke her up.

"What the fuck?"
Krystal yelled. She stood, Kai stared her.

"I don't see you

"I don't see you." He smiled. He said and passed by her.

Same school, same class. Krystal hate everything about Kai. That illegal fucking boy just ruining her life. She don't even wanted to study at the private school like she does now but that was her father request. Everyone was so fake. People got closed with Kai because he was the Prime Minister's son. Well it's only happened when they didn't know that he was the illegal child of Prime Minister.

Krystal entering the club. People were illegally dancing. She was wearing a short black tight skirt and a loose white top. Exposing her bare white shoulder. She just a girlfriend material for a god sake. She climbed down the stairs, heading to her friends, Wendy and Irene. The music was beating hard. Krystal make a sat next to them.

"What colour you wear tonight?" Irene exhorted.
Krystal laughed, peeking into her top, "black." She said,

Irene pulled her shirt and peeked too. "Stripes one?" She giggled. Toasting a wine, dancing with those hot guys, what she done that night.

"Hey, that was Kim Kai right?" Irene said. Krystal blurted. Her hatred grew bigger.

"That bastard."

She climbed the stage. Turned off the music out of sudden.

"Well, see who's here?"

She pointed at Kai. "Prime Minister's little hero-"

Kai widen his eyes. Krystal smiled fill with confident. He could not stand the situation and make his leave. Everyone was confused, whispering.

So apparently not everyone knew who Kim Jong In was, he barely survive his identity to avoid any rumors because of his father. The reputation.

"Okay, forget it. Let's have fun, I treat!"

Krystal turned the music back. Now she feel satisfying having a revenge on Kai.

Night class was so boring.
Krystal walked to the washroom alone.

Sleeping for an hour just ruined her mood. Teacher wasn't entered for the night class. The clocked showed 08:35PM. She need to wash herself for the next coming class. While she was walking, she heard a voice behind. She turned back but nothing there's. She speed up, took out her phone, dialling for Sehun.

"Ahh!"

Her body slumped as someone grabbed her body. She swung towards the arm force. Her phone fell. Krystal was dragged to the boy's washroom. Her mouth was covered by a hand.

He let her body go. He locked the door and opened all the water pipes there. Let the washroom turned noise.

"Kai!" Krystal yelped.

"What?" Kai replied with an evil smirks.

"You trying to expose me at the club last night don't you?" He came closer. Krystal was defenseless. She could do nothing.

"So, why don't we enjoy this moment now?"
"You're not a virgin anymore don't you, Krystal Jung?"

Kai turned wild. Krystal turned speechless. Kai being so aggresive by pushing her to the wall, gripping her hand. He leaned her body onto her. She struggling to let herself free. But Kai energy just so extraordinary. He passionately untucked her uniform. Krystal was crying. She did screamed but at last she lost her voice. Kai tried to kiss her. The eager to revenge was so strong. Krystal lost her energy, Kai stopped. He looked at her, pale and her face fill with fear. She was crying.

"Mom.." She mumbled.

Kai felt guilty and he stepped back from her. Krystal collapsed. Make Kai anxious.

"Krystal--"