Chapter 10: First night

"So?"

Suho exhorted. They were awkward on their first night. She tried to be braved. Suho came closer, she lifter her head dedicately. His gaze travelling up Krystal's exposed leg. His eyes was locked on her curves. Enthusiasm suddenly bubbling over.

Krystal flicked her hair over her shoulder. He sat on the edge of the bed, ansd Krystal settled close to him. She wasn't sure how to manufacture a romantic moment so she tried her best. Krystal tilting her neck, so he can lean in and breath.

Suho giggled. He came near, his nose hitting a soft path of Krystal's skin.

"Soft."

He said into the curve that led to her shoulder then he kissed her there. She felt his hand snake around her back. Krystal brought her face down.

There Suho was, eyes looking each other, their lips milimeters apart. His stare, combined with his voice being so low. Krystal leaned forward, aching to be kissed. Suho pulled her closer with one hand and stringing the other through her hair. She was ready to be kiss. Once Suho pasted his on her, Krystal's body melt into the kiss. Sliding her hands down Suho's arms, she guided his fingers to the zipper on the back of her dress. He kissed her hard.

When she was peeking at him, he was watching her, grinning.

She slid her hand into his. As the dress was pulled down, he laid her on a bed as gently as possible. He ushered Krystal to the bed, and she crawled in.

A wild blush filling her cheeks. She pushed herself against him. Untucked his shirt, exposing his abs and broad chest. Krystal placed her hand around his neck. Pulling him down for a kiss. She felt both of his hand wrap around her back.

Suho's lips, wet, met her with a brush of heat.