Chapter 7: I miss him

It's already two months. Sehun was buried in Canada, where's he was belong. His family leave Korea as soon as Sehun dead. Krystal was pressured, unstable and always fell sick. Even her father was dazed what to do. Krystal only want Oh Sehun.

Krystal was looking her gallery. Seeking her photos with Sehun. Tears falling.

"I miss you.."

She cuddled herself. A text message received. She wiped her tears.

"Looked out the window."

Krystal woke from her bed and looked out. "Kai?"

She opened the window. "SHIT."

She said. Kai just waving and smiling. Again a new message received.

"Wanna find your memories?" Kai said. Krystal blurted. She replied.

"Where?"

"Sehun place."

Kai replied, looking at her from the ground. Krystal looked at him too, telling was he serious? But she missed Sehun a lot.

She entered the apartment. Still cleaned. Kai was behind. Krystal eyes was teary.

"Sehun love." She looked at the sofa. Remembering when Sehun kiss her. She was in heavy tears. She straight to his bedroom. Where Krystal was wet in rain and he changed her clothes. The bed where's Sehun cuddled her every night. She laid on the bed, crying. Hugging Sehun pillow.

"Sehun, come back."

Kai was watching at the door before he slowly entered the room

Kai was watching at the door before he slowly entered the room. Make his sat next to Krystal.

"My life-" Krystal buried her head in the pillow.

Kai laid next to her. Approaching his hand around Krystal's waist.

"You still have me.." He brought his body closer.

"You have me, Krystal."

Kai kissed her neck. Krystal didn't against it. She felt nothing. While Kai hugged her tighter. She's not in a mood to argue.

"I will take care of you." Krystal faced him. She wanted to tell him that they are siblings.

"But.."

A kissed pasted on her pinkish lips. Kai kiss her. "Kai."

Krystal exhorted. "Let me kiss you.."

Kai said, he brought Krystal nearer and kiss her again. Putting his hand around her neck, Krystal put her hand on his chest. Trying to enjoy the kiss but- nothing.