Chapter 4: What's wrong with that bastard?

Day by day past

Day by day past. Clock kept ticking. Season kept changing and flowers kept blooming. So did Kai. He couldn't deny his feeling on Krystal anymore. Krystal stay up at the library tonight.

Sehun wasn't there as he had a shooting in New York. Krystal did felt afraid because she was alone but Sehun told her to call her father if anything happen. She sat at the table in the corner, turning on all the lights as she was afraid of dark.

'Kluck'

She heard the door was locked, she peeked. She saw a guy was heading to her. Krystal left her books, silently walked behind the bookshelf. As her body was tiny, there was no problem for her to hide.

"Krystal..."
One of the guy called her. She felt the jitters.

"Sehun-" She dipped her hand into the pocket.
"My phone!"

She left her phone in her bag. She tried to crawl but she hit the shelf and books were falling down.

"I got you!" The guy said.

"Tae Min?"

Tae Min was Kai's bestfriend. She knew this must be Kai idea. "Get away!"
She yelped as Tae Min pulled her by her shoes. She was screaming, trying to fight.

"LEE TAE MIN!"

A helmet flew towards him and hit his head. Tae Min felt down. His mouth was bleeding.

"KIM JONG IN!"
He yelled and punched him. Both of them were fighting.

"WHY?!!!! YOU LIKE HER TOO?!"
Tae Min yelled. Kai sighed.

"FUCK YOU BASTARD!"

He punched Tae Min again. Tae Min collapsed, losing his energy.

"I warned you, go away from KRYSTAL!"

One last kicked landed on Tae Min. Kai grabbed Krystal out of the library.

"My bag.."

Krystal voice was cracked. Kai smirked, pulling her back from the seat.

Serene. The coffee was still hot. Kai gulped his drink. They sat a metre far on the bench.

"I'm going home-" Krystal said. Didn't turned back at Kai.

"Krystal." Her stepped was stopped after Kai held her wrist.

She was anxious, again Kai touched her. "Yes..."

Out of sudden, Kai pulled her into his arm. Hugging her firmly. Brushing her hair.

"Can I be your life saver from now, Krystal Jung?"

Krystal blurted. She pushed his body but Kai won't let her go.

"Please, stay for a while. I miss you.."

Kai firm his cuddled.

"I hate you-" She pushed his body. Continued her stepped.