An artist?

Chapter 2

"Shall we go now?"

I nodded and grabbed my things, once i had all my thing i stood up then niall grabbed his stuff.

"Niall just to let you know i dont drive so we are walking do you mind?"

"No at all Amiee"

We headed out of school and we headed to my house, When we got to my house i opened to door heading inside.

"Nice place amiee"

"Thanks"i went to the kitchen and grabbed some sprite.

"Do you want anything niall?"

"Umm have you got any coke?"

I nodded and grabbed a can handing it to him.

"Thanks dom"he opened it and took a sip, i opened mine too taking small sips.

"Shall we head up to your room?"

I nodded and headed upstairs to my room. Niall started looking around fasinated by all the small details of my room, but why? I sat on my bed and got out my science stuff.

"Amiee you draw?"

I looked up to find him looking through my sketch book.

"Yeah i do alot of arty stuff"

"Like what?"

I got up and went to a diffrent door, niall followed behind.

"This is my art room"as i said that i opened the door, niall looked amazed he walked around staring at every piece as he went past it.

"Your amazing!"he had a huge grin on his face

"Thanks niall"i smiled back and entered the room.

"Since our project is on the human eye do you think you could do the pictures?"

"Sure niall what kind?"

"Would it be okay if you done a big painting one? An eye sketches on the paper?"

"Thats fine niall shall we got start the paper?"he nods and we both head back to my room,i sit on my bed again and grabs my laptop.

We get quite a bit of the paper done and both desided to take a break, niall was just about to leve then he stoped in the door way.

"Amiee could i have your number?" I was shocked niall horan wants my number!

"Sure my number is ***********"he entered it into his phone.

"Thanks ill text you when i get home"

"Okay bye niall"i smile to him,just before he goes he hugs me and i instantly hug back.i felt my cheeks burn up and knew i was blushing but i dont care, i felt safe in his arms and when he let go i noticed a slight blush in his cheeks too he looked adorable