P.E

Chapter 3

I spent the whole of last night texting niall. today i had pe first with the worst teacher ever,once we all got changed we headed to the field i noticed the boys where out too.

We where doing rounders, i was the best batter on the team. the teacher miss hunt was going on about how to catch the ball the right way.

Then niall runs past his hair sticking to his forehead,cheeks red from the all the running;he looked amazing!

I started to stare into his ocean blue eyes, niall crossed the finish line noticing me starring at him and he smiles at me,i turn away blushing and quickly turned back to miss hunt."Amiee what did i just say?" I stood there for a moment trying to remember but i couldnt, all that was on my mind was niall.

"Thats what i thought see me after school youve got a detention tonight" great...

The rest of the day went so quick,at the end of the day i slowly head to the pe department.

"Amiee ive got to wait for one more person then the detention can begin"i wondered who the other person was?

"Sorry miss hunt i got let out late"i turned around and saw niall standing in the door frame,he noticed me and smiles.

"Okay go sit down"her phone goes off,she checks it and groans.

"I have to go to a meeting and unlucky for you its an hour long and you have to stay in here" was she crazy!?

"But miss why do wr have to stay cant we go after 15?"she shook her head.

"Um sorry but you cant school rule sorry"and with that she leaves the room.

once im sure she is definatly gone i head over to the door and grab the handle,bet she didnt think id open the door i turn the handle.

Locked.

What do you think will happen? Say in the comments below :-)