Detention

Chapter 4

"Great she locked it"i shoudve known something like that wouldve happened,i head over to the nearest table and sit on it.

"Its okay i dont mind being here with you"

"Ill bore you easily though"

"No you won't amiee" he smile at me god i love his smile!

"Im not the most interesting person"

"You are to me"i swear he is the sweetest boy alive,i smile at him.

"Thanks niall but really im not.."

"You are the most interesting person ive met!"

he smiles and sits on the table with me,i shake my head in protest i really arnt all that great...

"Amiee you are i could talk to you for hours!"did he just say that?

"Really?"no one has ever said that to me before.

He nods, i knew i was blushing but i didnt care.

"You know your adorable when you blush"he smiled looking down.

"Im not adorable"its sweet that he said it but i honestly dont see it..

"You are you may not think so but you are amiee your adorable,cute,pretty and beautiful"i look down blushing, does he really think im beautiful?

"Really?"

"Yes why?"

"Your the first to call me beautiful"i look back up at him smiling.

"Really? I thought people would've said it to you before"he looked shocked,i nod.

"Well you are amiee"i smiles.

For what seems like no time we sit there talk about the little thing in life.(no pun intended) soon the door unlocked and miss hunt came back,has it been an hour already?

"You guys can go now"we stood up and walked out.

"Niall over here mate!"a group of nialls friends called him over,he went over to them and started talking.as i walked past them i overheard part of the conversation

"Why are you hanging out with amiee man she is a weirdo"

"Plus she aint even pretty you could do so much better"

"Guys shut up she is a lovely girl and i dont care what you say" nialls sticking up for me,i couldn't help but smile a little.

Sorry for the late update

Gunna start question of the chapter yay!

QOTC: would you guys want niall to comfort amiee over something big?

Not gunna tell you what that big is youll have to comment to find out!

Could i get 1 vote+1 comment?:-)