over thinging

I had not long got home from the detention with niall I found it swert how he stuck up for me, but I couldnt hell but think about there harsh words.

-flashback-

"shes a weirdo "

"she isnt even pretty"

that was only what I heard what else did they say about me? no I dont want to know. but at the same time I want to know, what if they are talking about me now?

I cant take it my mind is swirling with constant what if this and what if that, my thoughts where spiralling out of control. but why was I worring so much? why am I bothered about what they think?

all these unanswered questions drifted through my thoughts one after another getting more complex as they go, I needed to distract myself but how? music! no if the wrong song comes on my emotional state may worsen. how about TV? yes ill watch tv hopefully something is on. I switch on the fair sized TV that lived in my room I flicked through many channels but nothing. I couldn't find anything on except sports, so much for that plan maybe I could paint or read.

its no use ill only overthinking todays events again which could lead to a mental breakdown... just then my phone went off, I picked it up hoping it was niall. but It wasnt just my phone company reminding me my phones been topped up.

with that I decided to go to bed what else could I do? maybe Ill have time in the morning this way.

with that I done my usual bedtime routine and got into bed, i soon drifted into a dreamless sleep.

sorry for the long wait ill try to update more sorry for the boring filler chapter

also was playing around with the bold and italic buttons never had them before

QOTC

you excited for Christmas? I know I am aha