Chapter 4: The Capture

Thor's POV

I can't believe it. Percy Jackson the boy who found and returned the lightning bolt, defeated Medusa and the Minotaur, retrieved the Golden Fleece, helped up the sky,saved Olympus TWICE, and is one of the two people who escaped Tarturas. Wow I can't believe he is coming here.

_________An hour later________

"Let's go everybody, time to go capture two teenagers," Steven yelled,"okay Tony you fly everyone else take helicopter 278. Lets try to take them in peace but if they will not come than we will start fighting.". "Okay," everyone replied. "Well then let's go," I yelled.

_______when they get there______

"There," I screamed,"There are two kids over there a boy and a girl.""Okay, I tell the pilot to stop," Natasha says. I look closely at the boy chasing the girl with water behind him in the air,they are both laughing, and then the girl disappeared.Wait,Did she just disappear? But before I could look again, Steven yelled," Jump everyone out"he opened the door and I jumped out followed by Natasha, Clint, Bruce, and last Steven. We hid behind a wall and spied on them, until Tony rammed straight into Percy. As Percy pulled out a pen and looked like he was about to kill something. "What are you going to do, write on me? Tony taunted. That's when Percy uncapped the pen and it turned into a celestial bronze sword. Tony's face was hilarious. Annabeth appeared out of nowhere and said, "Percy can't we go on one date in peace, I mean I love fighting monsters and all but this isn't even a monster." Oh we just interrupted their date, well that isn't going to go down well."Percy, Annabeth we just need you to come some where with us for a minute," I spoke up." Can we have a minute?" asked Annabeth. "Sure," Steven replied. Then they walked together towards a strawberry field and passed into it.

Annabeth's POV

After we left, we headed back to Percy's cabin. "I don't think we should go," Percy stated. "Well I do because if anything goes wrong we can beat them easily, remember that we both did bathe in River Styx after the war," I told him. "Yea I guess," he replied, "but we are riding Blackjack.""Fine," I whined. So we went to the stables to get Blackjack and then rode him to the beach.

Percy's POV

Once we got out there I said "We'll come with you but we are riding Blackjack and following you". "Fine," the guy in the metal suit said. So we mounted Blackjack and took off after the helicopter.

DISCLAIMER :

Me: 😢😢😢😢😢

Annabeth: what's wrong ?

Me: I can't own you guys Rick Riordan does 😭