Chapter: 8 Beach Day

NATASHA'S POV

Out of nowhere, Tony ran up out of anywhere and dumped a bucket of water on them. Immediately, they both woke up and screamed.

________TIME LASP_______

"Can we go to the beach?" Percy asked
"No," Tony said.
"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Pleas-"
"Fine," I screamed getting annoyed "We can go to the beach if you both SHUT UP".
"Yay," Percy screamed. "Okay, everyone get changed for the beach."
Everyone ran out of the room except Percy. "Why aren't you getting changed Percy?" I asked " I always wear swim trunks," he answered. Well that is weird, I thought."Okay," I said and then I went to get changed in my black one-piece.

PERCY'S POV

Soon Annabeth came out in her grey bikini. "You look gorgeous," I told her. Then she giggled her cute little giggle "Hey, we need a wedding date." She said. "How about August 18 because that's the day we got together."Perfect that would give us about 2 months." "Let me get my bag for the beach really quickly," she said. " Okay," I said. Then she ran up the stairs. After about a minute everyone except Bruce and Thor came down. "Bruce and Thor aren't coming," Tony said. "Okay let's go." Me and Annabeth got on Blackjack and everyone else got in a car. Then we headed to Tony's private beach. Once we got there me and Annabeth set up our blankets together and I asked her to come into the water with me. But she said she wanted to read. So while she was reading I sumend some water and formed into a floating ball then I entered the ball and laid down in it feeling refreshed but I had to concentrated to keep it floating. After a few seconds Annabeth looked up and screamed, it was really funny so I started laughing. But that broke my concentration, so I landed on Annabeth. She was soaking wet, but I used my powers so that she would dry. Then I dragged her into the water.

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! AND THAT THIS IS SUPER SHORT BUT I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO YEAH!!!!