My New Powers

Percy POV.

" Chiron," I called walking around the archery range. " Percy, where have you and Annabeth been?" Chiron said stepping out from behind a target with a handful of beginner arrows. He looked different I couldn't pinpoint exactly what was wrong, but he didn't look the same. He didn't have his usual kind smile that reassured all the scared little children. His eyes didn't offer a friendly glint. And his hair was to perfect, it was never like that, but I quickly decided that I was imagining things and answered him. "The avengers took us," I said hurriedly, "but we are here because I suddenly gained the gods' powers and when we went to Olympus it was because the gods were captured" Suddenly Chiron's eyes became red "You got their powers!" he screamed with rage, " I thought taking away your precious trainer and gods would be enough." "Percy, back away!" Annabeth screamed. Chiron figure started growing and growing it was transforming into a weird kind of creature. His fur and skin started to rip and his whole body was red. He grew into something that I can only explain by saying he looked like a devil.
" I will squash you," he growled. Then slowly he started to clamber towards us making large thuds with every step, breaking walls every time he swung his arm.

As we started to run, I suddenly remembered, "Annabeth the kids!" "Try to use your godly powers to teleport everyone back to Olympus." I concentrated and a portal opened up. "Everyone run through here," I screamed, but it was no use over all the chaos. Wait, I thought can't gods send out thoughts? I concentrated again and sent out the message. Kids came running to the portal. I made sure everyone was in before stepping in, myself. And as I passed through I heard a deep voice say, "You will never win Perseus Jackson, not this time," and then I fell into Olympus