The Might Fall

"I don't like her like that. What don't you understand?!" Patrick told Joe. "Sure," he carried out the e, "that's what they all say!" Joe said as you rolled your eyes. "I don't like him like that either." You told him.

"Mhm, okay." Joe said and continued to eat a microwaveable meal. Andy and Pete had entered the room about five minutes later. Everyone currently laid on the couch and was either on their phones or laptops.

"Crap!" Patrick exclaimed, making Andy jump a little. Pete laughed at Andy then asked Patrick, "what's wrong?" "Oh- nothing, just forgot about something." Patrick replied and continued to forcefully tap his phone. "Do what?" Pete questioned Patrick. "Nothing important." "Then tell me." Pete bugged Patrick. Pete had stood up and went around the back of the seat and looked at Patrick who tried tilting his screen away from Pete so he couldn't see the screen. Joe sneakily looked at his screen and shook his head.

"Candy Crush. He's playing Candy Crush." Joe said in a tone that was full of disappointment. Patrick's cheeks turned a light shade of red as you giggled. "It's such a stupid game." Joe said. "It's an art." You tried to reason. "Thank you. Someone understands!" Patrick replied, agreeing with you. You nodded and smiled at him.

"It's love in action, guys!" Andy said loudly. Patrick pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Idiots." He lowly mumbled. You looked down and covered your face with your hair, trying to hide your bright red cheeks. You continued to be on your phone. Your phone had vibrated notifying you with a text message.

Patrick: "I am sorry."

You: "?"

Patrick: "They're telling the truth, Y/N."

You: "... Do you mean-"

Patrick looked up from the phone and nodded. "Yes, I do." He said across the room. Andy, Joe, and Pete all furrowed their eyebrows and looked very confused. "I do, too." You said and smiled. "Don't be sorry for it though." You told him. He nodded and put his phone down. He got up and walked over to you, picking you up and carrying you out of the room followed by wolf whistles coming from the other three.

Patrick closed the door of the room and lightly pushed you against it. He started to kiss your cheek repeatedly until you turned your face to his lips and your lips had met.

Oh, how the mighty fall in love.

A/N- I apologize for the sucky imagine and the not recent updating. I've been trying to update a lot on Thursdays, I'm currently trying to figure out a "schedule." I hope you enjoyed reading and thanks for doing so! <3 -Lexi