A Man in the Rain

The clouds swirl around you. The rain pours down, all over you. "What a day." You say to yourself. You sit on the nearest bench and wait for the 5:00 bus, you have a while to wait since it's only 4:37. The rain grows into a storm as the minutes slowly tick by, checking your phone once and a while. You look down the street, and you see her. "W-Woa, who is s-she?" You think in your head. She has long blue hair, green emerald eyes, only something you would see in a fantasy. She sits next to you on the bench. You try no to stare but, she catches you looking. "Hehe, Hello." She says. "OH! Uhm, sorry. I didn't mean to stare." You blush slightly. "I get that a lot, who might I ask are you?" She says in a kitten like voice. "Oh, I-I'm Jake." I reply. "Well, I am Ella~Chan. Nice to meet you Jake~Kun." She giggles. You sit and talk to her for another 30 minutes not even seeing that your bus was late. The bus pulls up and you see you are soaked, with a semi stranger, and poor. "Sorry Ella, I have to go now." You say in a polite voice. "Oh! I am so sorry to have kept you waiting! But, I had a good time, here is Ella~Chan's number. Maybe we can talk more?" She purred. You blush and take the number and give her yours. You sit in a seat and stare at her as you drive away. An elderly man in the seat across from you gives you a death stare. You try to act like you don't notice but, secretly you wonder why.

-Back at your place-

"Ugh! St-!" You say. You fall over trying to get your get shirt off and hit your head against the dresser. "Oh come on! What if the landlor-" Before you finish, the landlord comes in. Her bright green hair and blue eyes sparkle. "AH!" You scream. She giggles as she sees your shirt is off, and wet. "You really work out Jake, that 800 pack is really working." She says still staring. "OH! S-Sorry Quake! I didn't-" You try to explain. "No no! I didn't mean it sarcastically. Your hot." Quake says before you finish. You glow bright red and quickly grab your nightshirt and throw it on. "Just wanted to say, your monthly rent is coming up but, I guess I got a little more than money" Quake says winking. "Oh, yea. I got it. T-Thanks." You stammer.

-Late at night, your place-

Your window creeks open. A flash of bright red hair flow by your face. "WHAT THE-" You say. A delicate finger touches your lips to shh. "It's OK silly! It's me!" She whispers. "Oh, thank god." You say with a breath of relief. Her red hair on top of you and red eyes shining in the moonlight. "Do you really haft to come in like that Rosa?" You ask. "Hehe, what better way to see you without a shirt?" She says blushing. You think; "Ugh, I have nightshirts I just don't wear them when I sleep!" She gets off of you and looks around. "Still haven't found the money to move out?" Rosa asks. "No, work day today, lets just say didn't go as planned." You explain. "No kidding." Rosa replies. She checks the clock and frowns. "I got to go, you know how it is with my dad. If he found out I was sneaking out to see a boy without a shirt, he'd flip!" Rosa exclaims. "Heh, yea no kidding. Probably give the ol' guy a heart attack." You say. She kisses your cheek, and in a flash, is gone.