Someone Watching

While you stare, Tyler pops up behind you. "Woa! Way to go man! You got that lip lock!" He yells. You jump back and see him smiling. "I, uh. I just-" You try to explain. "No no man! I get it, she is pretty cute." He winks at you. "I just, she, that guy slapped, um." Tyler gives you a good punch on the arm. "No sweat, no one needs to know. It's find. Gotta admit, kinda jealous." Tyler says with an even bigger smile. He walks off towards his house and before he leaves, he winks at you one more time and walks inside. You look at his house and think; "Tyler, saw, that. Oh, CRAP!" You try to see how he could have noticed you, beating up that guy, kissing Ella, and not even saying; "You beat the crap outa that guy!" Maybe he was just being nice, like he always is. You run home happy as ever, until....Quake is standing in your doorway. She has a frown on her face, tears in her eyes. "I saw that Mr.Hero." Quake says. "How is everyone seeing this!?" You yell. She hold up her phone of the entire fight, and the kiss. "H-How?" You studder. She runs up to her apartment and locks the door, before you get a chance to say sorry, your phone rings. You pick it up, it's Rosa. "Oh god, what now." You say. "Nice video lover-boy. Beat the crap out that guy. Serves him right to slap a woman." She says sternly. "Listen I'm-" You begin. "No, I do like you a lot Jake. But, we are friends first. It's fine, I just don't think Quake will take this too well." Rosa replies. "She beat you to it I am afraid." You say. "Figures. She is always on her phone." You run up to your room. "Hey Rosa, we can talk more later OK? I need to call Tyler." You say trying to seem calm. "Yea OK, cya then Jake!" She hangs up.