Guy Time

You sit at the bar with your best friend, Tyler. "Hey man, what's up?" He says to you. "Hey man! You wouldn't believe what happened yesterday." You reply. He gives you a weird look an scoots closer. "What is it?" He whispers. "Dude, it's not like super secret you don't have to whisper." You say. "Whoops, sorry. Now what is it?" Tyler says. You explain the situation, you think three different girls may like you at the same time. "Geez! Would I love to live that life man." He says taking a drink of water. "Not as cool as you would think, I like Quake as a sister but she would take it too hard. Rosa, well, she is one hell of a girl lets put it that way." You tell him. "And that Ella girl?" Tyler asks. "W-Well, we are friends now. I mean, she is pretty cute. BUT Rosa is also pretty hot, and spicy if you get what I mean." You reply taking a drink of soda. "Yea man, I hear ya." Tyler says. "Well, what am I gonna do?" You say. "How should I know? Never had this happen to me." He replies. You put your head in your hands in frustration. "But, if you really need help. I would say go with your heart." He says seeing your frustration. "Yea see, the thing is, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FLIP IT WANTS! My life is a wreck and my heart has kinda just, shut me out I guess." You say is a angry tone. "Well, I guess. Just hang in their man." Tyler says. He pays the bartender for the drinks and grabs his coat. "I'd better go. Hope things go well for ya." He replies. "Yea, thanks man." You say. He waves goodbye and leaves the bar.