The "Date"

Re-cap:

I took I without thinking and as soon as we touched sparks flew up my arm, I looked at her and our eyes met for a moment and in her’s I saw an emotion what I couldn’t quite describe. She then shook her head and turned around and walked towards her class. I smiled a bit at her confusion then walked towards my first block, I can’t wait for Friday!!

Friday After school (Adrienne’s POV)

            I got off the bus and ran towards my house, all of my excitement just released and energy surged through me. I opened the front door and was welcomed by my little brother running up and hugging my leg, “Addy, im hungwy!”

            I leaned down and picked him up then dropped my backpack on the couch, walked into the kitchen.

“Your hungry? What do you want to eat?” I asked looking at him

“Cho-co chip cookie” he said looking at me with his baby blues making my heart melt 

“Ok little man, go sit on your chair and I’ll bring you some cookies,” I said sitting him down on the floor and making my way to the cabinet’s.

            That second my mom walked in the kitchen carrying a load of laundry, she looked up at me and smiled, “Hi sweetie, how was school?” she asked

“Boring like always,” I replied grabbing a box of cookies and sitting them in front of Avery

“As long as you’re doing good that’s all that matters. Wait don’t you have a date tonight?” she said smiling causing me to blush

“Its not a date mom! She has a girlfriend anyway,” I whispered the last part

            My mom came up to me and hugged me tight while I relaxed in her arms, she could always make me feel better with just one hug. She pulled away and tucked in a strand of my hair behind my ear, “Don’t worry Addy in the end everything will be better,” she said looking me in the eyes.

“Thanks mom, you know how to make me feel better,” I said hugging her then looked at the time

“I try my best but I think you should start getting ready its already a quarter to 5 and you know how you are with getting dressed,” she said walking into the laundry room.

“Thanks for the reminder,” I hollered at her and she just laughed while I raced towards my room.

            I rummaged in my closet and panicked at what to wear, I didn’t want to look to dressy but at the same time I didn’t want to look plain. I looked a little deeper and found a deep blue cut-off shirt that I had bought from H&M a few weeks ago and grabbed a pair of blue faded denim shorts. I plugged in my straightner and got dressed, deciding to wear light make-up just a little bit of foundation, eyeliner and mascara. When I finished straightening my hair I checked the time and noticed that I had taken longer than I thought, it was already almost 7pm now I can sit back and relax.

Scarlet’s POV (7:00)

            I had just finished getting ready and looked in the mirror, I chose to wear black skinny jeans with a purple see-through shirt and a white undershirt beneath it. I had applied a light amount of purple eye shadow and some eye liner and mascara, I then continued to curl my hair slightly so that it was really bouncy and topped of my look with a light pink lip gloss. I checked the time and saw that I had ten minutes to get to her house, she didn’t live that far so I pulled on some dark purple high tops and grabbed my car keys and some glasses.