Movies, Popcorn and New Girl?

Adrienne’s POV

Second lunch came by and I was nervous while waiting in the gym, the lights were dim and barely let any lights in. The front doors opened and and I hid behind the bleachers, I smiled when Scar came into view. She looked around a curious look on her face. 

“Addy?” she called out.

I slowly snuck up behind her and pulled her against me, and smiled as she gasped. Her body relaxed against mine as I traced kisses across her shoulder and inhaled her scent. She smelled like vanilla, I loved it. 

“Woah,” she exclaimed turning and facing me. I smiled then pushed her against the wall and kisses her lips slowly, she moaned into the kiss and pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. My lips parted as she bit my bottom lip softly, asking for entrance which I gladly granted. I needed her.

Our hands roamed each others bodies as she kissed down my neck slowly. A moan escaped from me as she sucked on my skin just below my jaw on my neck. I knotted my fingers through her hair slowly as she pulled away. The only thing that I could hear was our heavy breathing and my heart pounding in my chest as I looked up at her. 

“Addy, that was amazing,” she said slowly.

I looked up at her and smiled, “ Scar i’m ready.”

Her eyes widened as she looked at me and bit her lip, soo hot. We stood there for a while, with her just staring at me with a shocked expression. Finally she seemed to gather her thoughts and asked, “are you sure?”

I nodded then leaned forward and caught her bottom lip between my teeth softly, she moaned and pulled away, her eyes closed.

“I want it to be special for you,” she said.

“Just being with you is special enough for me,” I whispered.

“Im sorry Addy, I want to do this but not in a empty gym while were rushed for time,” she apologized.

Rejection immediately passed through me as her words sunk in. She must have seen the look on my because her face softened as she touched my cheek lightly. 

“Soon Addy, just not here, not now,” she explained. I nodded slowly, a smile coming back to my lips as she hugged me. I know that we will have our time, just not now, like she said. 

“Lets go see a movie tonight,” Scar declared after a while. A movie sounded good so I agreed and let her pull me out of the gym, I didn’t want to go to class but I missed all day yesterday and cant afford to miss another day. Sigh.

Scarlett’s POV (After School)

Everyone around me was talking and laughing with their friends and trying to get me to tell them what happened in the gym but I couldn’t get over Addy and what she said. It wont be my first time but it would be hers and I don’t want her to regret it later on. I frowned at that thought, she wouldn’t regret it. Maybe she would, said that annoying little voice in the back of my head. No she wouldn’t, she loves me.

Finally the bell rang signaling the end of the day, I grabbed my backpack and stretched. Ow my shoulder hurts again, it all went away when two familiar arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and smiled down at my angel, her bright blue eyes pulling me in. 

“You rode the bus today right?” I asked in a daze.

“Yupp,” she replied, obviously enjoying my starstruck expression.