Undeserved [Akashi Seijuro]

Shuu's Notes: SEQUEL TO "ALWAYS RIGHT"

Okay, looks like the other guys will have to wait hahah Enjoy reading~!

--------------

Your Seijuro was gone.

Akashi Seijuro had turned into a completely different person. You couldn't recognize him anymore. Not only did his left eye turned gold but even his personality had grown cold. Even the way he spoke had changed.

He wasn't the Akashi Seijuro you loved, the redhead whom you agreed to go out with, the Akashi who loved you, the Seijuro who promised to never make you cry. Not a trace of that Seijuro was left...

Where's my Seijuro?

You didn't want to watch any more of his games. It was all just different. Though you didn't want to, you never missed any of their games. You had learned to hate Seijuro's style as a captain. Their game against Meikou was downright ridiculous. That was the last straw. You just knew you had to talk to him. He should still be there...

"Seijuro," you called him when he left the locker room with his team. Seijuro excused his self and walked towards you. The others went ahead leaving you alone with their red-haired captain.

"What is it?" his voice was cold. Seijuro's heterochromatic eyes seemed to bore holes into you. But you held your ground and glared right back. That was actually the first time you ever talked to him again after ending your 'pointless relationship' as he called it.

"What was that?"

"What do you mean what was that?"

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about," you hissed. It was upsetting. You just knew it was Seijuro's idea. The other Miracles never would have agreed to something like that unless it was from their captain. Besides, wasn't Seijuro the only schemer in the group?

The redhead sighed, "At least you're not going to beg for that pointless relationship,"

"What the-"

"Someone like you would never understand," he cut you off the atmosphere growing colder with every second, "I'd rather not waste my time explaining to it to you because as I said, someone like you who had not excelled anything will never understand."

What? A waste of time? And did he just belittle you? You wanted to slap him and scream to his ear just how much of a delusional arrogant psycho he was. But you didn't, you couldn't.

"You--"

"I'm going on ahead, stop wasting my time," he turned on his heels and walked away. Anger rose within you. How could he? Why? How? You wanted to curse him, hurt him with all your might. You wanted to, but you knew you would never do it even if you can. Stupid love... One question just lingered within you...

Where's my Seijuro?

----------------------

You didn't know why the hell you went to Rakuzan. Seijuro would be there. And things weren't even good between you. You must be out of your mind. That was the only plausible reason you could think of.

Seijuro didn't even spare you a glance when you passed by each other. While you unconsciously followed him with your eyes, he just acted like you weren't there at all.

"Just give it up, he's out of our league," your newly found friend told you when she caught you staring at the redhead.

"Yeah," you absentmindedly replied. You haven't told her about your past with Seijuro... Maybe you will.... Maybe not. Who knows? Maybe that little past won't matter anymore. Little? You just wanted to laugh at yourself right now. You and Seijuro had never even talked despite being in the same school, the same year and the same class. He had become far more distant than ever. Heck, you couldn't even remember when he last called your name.