Chapter 5

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took me so long to update! 

I promise to update way more often now so stay tuned!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up it was still raining. I loved the rain. It always seemed to calm me down. But this time...this time it only made it worse. Seeing the rain drops fall down my window only reminded me of what happened yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I didn't feel like getting out of bed but, sadly, I had to. I sat on my bed taking a brief moment before moving. The second my body left the bed, my head started spinning. In a few seconds I was sitting on the floor trying to gather enough strength so I could get up.

Great!

A cold.

Just what I needed right now!!

But maybe it was good. Staying in my room would mean that I won't be seeing Levi today. I didn't really know how I'd face him after the things he heard and saw the other day.

But one thing I knew for sure – I needed to eat something and fast. After some difficult 20 minutes I managed to get dressed and head to the mess hall. As I was walking down the hallway I had to lean on the wall a few times in order not to fall again. But in the end it happened.

~Levi's POV~

Yesterday was interesting. Left me with all kind of thoughts. And I confess, some of them were slightly indecent. But that damn brat was on my mind all night. She even found her way into my dreams and left me with some very strange ideas in the morning. Honestly, I can't believe I'm even thinking about this bullshit.

I turned to the right and after the first three steps I saw her there – laying helpless on the floor, half awake. I rushed to her.

"Y/N! Y/N HANG IN THERE!"

"C-Corporal.." she whispered.

I touched her forehead and it was burning hot.

"You fucking moron. You've caught a cold because of your stupidity yesterday!" I yelled at her. I took the little idiot back to her room as soon as I picked her up.

The moment I walked in, I put her on the bed, covering Y/N with a wool blanket to warm her up a little bit. I left a few minutes later so I could get some medicine for the brat.

~Your POV~

I opened my eyes and looked around. My room? How did I get there?

Oh.

Right.

I passed out in the hallway and someone must have carried me here. Suddenly the door opened and Corporal Levi walked in. He was carrying a tray with a bowl of soup, some bread and a cup of tea on it. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you, sir."

"Eat up." He said as he put the tray next to me on the bed. It was delicious.

*An hour later*

~Levi's POV~

"Corporal...I'm cold." She whispered in her sleep. I looked around but there wasn't anything that could keep her warm for long. That's when I got an idea. I made sure the door is locked and took off my jacket, belts and shirt. I walked over Y/N's bed and gently took her top off. After that I reached for her back and unhooked her bra, throwing it aside moments later. I looked at her. She had the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. Their shape was perfectly round as if sculpted by a genius. Her hard rosy nipples reminded me of small delicious cherries. I could almost taste her just by looking. At that very moment I was dying to give in to the temptation, still, I did my best to hold myself back from violating her. I wrapped my arms around her fragile body and embraced her. I could feel her soft skin against mine, her breasts pressed against my chest. Sweet lust was flowing through my body, stopping at one particular spot. She then opened her eyes.

"Sir...what are you doing? Where...where are my clothes?" She asked without making any eye contact with me. Her face was a deep shade of red, which I found to be quite adorable.

"You were cold. I did what I could to warm you up."

"T-thank you...Corporal..."

Again. She didn't even look at my direction.

"Hey, brat. It's bad manners not to look at the person you're talking to."

I placed my thumb on her chin and lift her head up, forcing her to look my way.

"I'm sorry, Sir" she whispered.

"A simple apology isn't enough" and with those words, I slammed my lips against hers. She gave in to the kiss almost immediately. I started wanting more and more with every single touch of her sweet warm lips. Her mouth was like sweet nectar that my tongue simply couldn't get enough of. My hand slipped down her chest lightly and I traced my cold fingers over her soft bust. I could feel her quiet moans come out into the kiss. She drove me crazy. I grabbed her right breast and took her sweet cherry in my mouth.

"Ahhn...Levi"

I loved how she moaned my name.

Again.

I wanted to hear it again.

I gently bit her left nipple and started sucking on it moments later. Countless moans came out but none of them were what I wanted. But I knew just what I had to do. I traced my tongue down her body until I reached her sweetest spot. I took her black panties off using only my teeth and gave her a smirk. God, she looked so embarrassed. Right when I was about to give her the ultimate pleasure, there was a very annoying knock on the door.

"Y/N! Y/N I came to check up on you. The shorty told me you had a cold. I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier.."

Damn you, Blouse.

I put on my shirt, pants and belts in a hurry while the little brat was sitting in bed.

"What are you waiting for Y/N? Get dressed" I said pissed off at the situation we were in.

~Your POV~

I can't believe what just happened...what almost happened.

Me and Levi.

The Corporal.

I was about to have sex with humanity's most powerful soldier.

Damn.

When Sasha knocked on the door, I was both disappointed and relieved at the same time. I loved Levi but if he was not feeling the same, then there was no point in doing something like that. I got dressed and looked at him.

"Not a word to anyone about this" he said and started walking towards the door. It's not like I didn't expect it, though. If people knew it would only make things more complicated and awkward. I get it.

"Who are you calling a "Shorty", Blouse?" He gave her a deadly glare as he opened the door.

"You're on cleaning duty tomorrow" those were his last words to her before he left.