Chapter 6

Sasha raised a brow and grinned.

"Y/N, why was the Corporal here? Did anything happen between you two?" she asked winking at me.

"Nothing happened, Sash. He found me laying in the hallway because of the fever I had earlier and took me to my room. He took care of me." I smiled and gave her an assuring look. I hope she won't suspect anything.

"That's the Corporal for you! He may seem cold and distant but he really cares about us. And maybe he's taken a liking to you. "

"I seriously doubt that."

I let out a sigh and sat on my bed. Sasha sat next to me and gave me a big, warm hug.

"Now, don't be like that. You can't know that for sure."

"Yeah but... I just don't think he'd ever grow to have feelings for me."

"In that case you'll just have to move on and find a new love. But for now, you'll have to do your best first! You have to try. Don't just stand there and wait for him to notice you. Make the first move, girl!"

Yeah..Sasha was right. I had to try first. I'll never know if I don't try, right?

"Thank you, Sash."

I hugged her back.

***

Morning came and since I was feeling better, I went to the bathroom and took a nice, relaxing bath.

Ah, the warm water felt so nice. For a moment, I didn't think about what had happened during the past few days. It was a care free bath. Something I've been longing for, for a long, long time. And for a brief second, everything seemed like a dream. But as soon as I touched my neck, I realized it was all real.

I smiled.

He had touched me. 

He had kissed me.

But I still wasn't completely his. And he wasn't mine. His heart didn't carry my name. My feelings hadn't reached him for now. Sash, he had noticed me. Just not in the way I wanted him to. How do I fix this? Do I try playing his game? Would that work? I wish I could just tell you about everything and ask for your advice. But that can't happen. I mustn't tell.

I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my head and I went back to my room.

As soon as I touched the doorknob I heard a voice. A very familiar, rough one.

"Feeling better, brat?"

My cheeks turned red.

"Y-yes, Corporal. Thank you for taking care of me yesterday" I whispered, trembling.

Suddenly I could feel his right hand caressing my thighs.

"Save your breath, brat. Just a simple "Thank you" won't be enough."

I took a deep breath, grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door open. There's no going back now. I wanted him. He wanted me. It's time for me to capture his heart.

We went inside and I locked the door.

"How can you walk around in that towel? It barely covers your ass. What if others saw you like that?"

He sounded a bit angry and I decided to play along.

"So what if they did? What does it matter to you?"

"You're mine."

"I don't recall you making me yours."

"I marked you."

He moved closer, pushing me on the floor and licked my neck.

"Should I do that again, or... is it not enough?"

A perverted smirk lit up his face. I could feel my insides warm up but did my best not to show my weakness.

"What if it isn't?" I whispered.

"Then I'll try something else."

"Go ahead."

With those final words I slammed my lips against his. It was a passionate kiss full of desire. I could feel saliva coming out of my mouth, falling down my chin, but I didn't care about the mess. He was pushing against me and I could feel his hard member touching my lady parts. When the kiss ended he looked at his crotch and grinned.

"You got my pants dirty, brat. Clean them."

His bulge was covered in my juices and before I could look away, he grabbed my head, roughly pushing it in his direction.

"Clean. My. Pants."

He repeated. 

I stood there for a few seconds, mentally preparing myself, then, a moment later, I closed my eyes and licked the hard bulge. The fabric was utterly disgusting so I unbuttoned his pants and there it was. A strong smell hit me. It was a bit strange, something completely new to me, but it wasn't unpleasant. I looked at his penis. The pink tip was shining wet and lightly twitching, almost begging me to take it in my mouth. And so, I did exactly that. It had a sweet, yet a slightly salty taste to it. I made sure to lick every single inch of his cock, without stopping until it was covered in my saliva. Then I started sliding my hand up and down, while sucking on the tip. I could hear him quietly groaning, almost as if he didn't want me to find out just how good I was making him feel. I stopped using my hand and started thrusting it deeper into my throat, until he stopped me.

"Enough. It's my turn."

With that, he pulled down my towel, revealing my naked body. I was nervous and embarrassed, he knew that, so he looked at me. His cold gaze suddenly became softer. He ran his fingers down my breasts and over my stomach, making me pant with every single move. I touched his face, his cheekbones, his lips, without breaking the eye contact we had made.

"Levi..."

I whispered.

He took my hand in his and gave me a gentle, affectionate kiss.

I wish time could have stopped at that very moment. I wish it could've been easier. I wish...I wish we were born in a different time...in a different world.

But nothing was simple in the world we lived in. And the good moments didn't last long.

I could hear someone shouting the Corporal's name and then Sasha started banging loudly on the door, screaming in fear.

" Y/N! The titans... Come out! We have to go! Wall Rose...had been broken into."

Not again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Be prepared for some steamy action and a dash of drama.

Also, even though I'm posting this a few hours late - I want to wish a very happy birthday to my friend. Happy birthday, Ivet ^______^ I hope you had a wonderful day, dear <3