Day 3: Yanderella

3rd person p.o.v

It was Day 3 meaning that yandere only had 2 more days left to try and win over senpai's heart before anyone else does. Yandere walked to school with her attention directed toward her phone paying attention to where she was going. *Thud!!* The impact of whatever she had hit knocked her to the ground causing yandere to drop her stuff as well.

"Hey, are you alright??" A familiar voice said

Yandere looked up and standing in front of her was no one other than senpai. Yandere shot up and grabbed her stuff that had fallen and ran away only to leave her phone behind.

"What's up her??"

Senpai said as he scratched his head and turned his attention towards the discarded phone that sat by the school gates. He picked up the phone and put it in his pocket with intentions to return it yandere later after school.

Yandere-Chan walked to class replaying the events that happened earlier in her head over and over again she just couldn't stop thinking about the way senpai looked at her with those sparkly grey eyes of his. She fangirled to herself down the hallway still thinking about senpai. Yandere entered the classroom without a care in the world that is until Sensei cleared her throat as she spoke.

"Ahem yandere please take a seat, your coming in late has caused a disruption to the cla-"

Yandere cut Sensei by shooting her a death glare and slowly approaching the teacher.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Yandere stopped in front of the teacher and stood there for awhile.... *fwomp* yandere kicked the teacher right in the shin.

"EXPELLED!!!"

The teacher exclaimed as she pointed toward the door signaling yandere to leave the classroom while holding her injured leg.

"Whatevs"

Yandere walked out the room with biggest smile on her face. She planned on texting her good ol' friend info-chan but as she searched for her phone she noticed that it was gone..

Ayano [Yandere-Chan] searched the school grounds for hours by the time she realized where she could've dropped it, it was almost the end of the day. She watched as the students exited the building one by one. She stiffened when she watched as senpai came out looking straight at her.

Senpai's p.o.v

'Oh there she is!!' I said to myself as I started to slowly approach her. But when I got closer I noticed Ayano-chan looked kinda strange...

" Hey uh you dropped your phone earlier"

I said as I held the phone out to her, She snatched the phone and ran away from me...

She's kinda strange...