Bonus chapter

Yandere pov ( two days later)

I Yandere

Walked the halls

Of Akidemi high

With

THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE

Wanna know why?

Well 1.) I finally killed that O-Freaking senpai thieving-sana

2.) I didn't have to worry about Kokona trying to steal senpai (turns out she saw me one punch the crap out of sensei and ran away)

And finally...I KISSED SENPAI!! \(>-<)/

It was just so...(one hour later of yandere's rambling on about her make out session with a dead body)

But anyway, as I was saying..oh yeah I was walking down the halls happy as can be not paying attention to anything, which was a good idea. As I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone making all of their stuff fall onto the ground.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there" I said and went to help pick the person's stuff up.

"It's fine" was all I heard before focusing on getting the stuff up.

After getting half the items off the floor I looked up to try and figure out who this person was so I could one punch them out the window.(play video) But instead I saw the most fabulous guy I had ever seen. He had the ugliest teeth with a face that looked like a pug mixed with a pair of buttcheeks. He also had a huge belly that looked like it would burst any minute with some skinny bird legs.

He was so...ADORABLE.

"Tis your name sir?"

He silently stared at me before smirking.

"Call me Papa John"

He a had voice similar to the one of Morgan Freeman.

I sat there practically eye raping Papa John for awhile. I think I just found a new senpai.

Call me Papa John~
---------------

April fools edition and final chapter hope you guys enjoyed my story even though I suck at writing.