Long Break

Slowly but surely the situation are getting hectic as you expect things to be. Being a daughter and the only heirs of the big conglomerate itself had put you in the public attention and the decision to make your relationship into public with the most look up celebrity get things more complicated.

Of course the decision was made after long discussion with the company and the group members but as much as you try to convince Jaehwan that it was rather a little too early to come to public about your relationship moreover the fact that he had a child out of the wedding will surely come to this mess but Jaehwan still with his decision, not to hold it any longer and you just have to trust him.

What's fear you the has come to reality, and as expected the decision that Jaehwan made had effect the group the most. Theirs come back after long hiatus have been hold and other broadcast programs have been canceled.

It's not easy for your family as well, the reporters and the paparazzi keep on bugging them for the scoops and finally you have to convince your parents to leave aboard for awhile with Jaehan until things slow down, don't want them to get the pressures. Lucky that Jaehwan parents is living abroad, but Jaehwan assured that everything is going to be alright and he already talked with his parents beforehand.

Few months after, things start to slow down but still their group haven't been much in progress and still no update when they can get back to the public. Regardless of all the hectic going around, the group still together and how much it's mean to you for their brotherly support towards Jaehwan and the boys love to you. Without knowing when will they have their comeback, they still have their practice as usual. Feeling guilty for all the unintended mess, you finally decided to have some dinner together with them. Just to have back all those happy memories you all used to had before and as an encouraging for them to get over the harsh time they facing. It's been long time but you haven't have the chance to meet all, only sometime meet up with one or two of the boys but not all of them altogether and when you spoke with Hakyeon about it and later he told the boys about it, happily they all agree to that.

As planned by Hakyeon it was set some date on next week but Hakyeon then tell you, instead of dinner you all will go for a short trip together. Agreed by the company as well to let the boys get out their stress. Just a thinking about it make you happy. Glad to see them together again maybe not as before but better then.

Little did you know, only about Hakyeon had planned it all, and it's the same time as your parents coming back for Junior birthday. But Jaehwan have another plan and with all of them, they have prepared a big surprise for you.

******

You were half awake by the soft kiss on your lips. Open your eyes slightly to see Jaehwan smiling at you with his left hand to support his head tilted while looking at you and his right hand caressing your cheek.

"Wake up sleepy head" his soft voice makes you smile and instead of waking up you move closer to him, snuggling in his arms. He had his left arms down on the bed to be your pillow and right arms around your waist to hug you closer.

"Can we just stay like this a bit more longer?" you said before kissing his bare chest.

"Do I tired you much from last night?" he kiss your neck make you giggling, tickled by the kiss.

"I miss these scents of yours... dear, I want to wake up every morning in your arms and to always have your smile, I won't make you hurt anymore" he added looking at you before give a kiss on your lips.

But you suddenly part the kiss and getting up to look at him.

"What?" he said surprise.

"Why do you make me plea for you and make me sounds like pervert" you said looking at him sulking.