One

I've been feeling lonely lately because the house next door has been vacant for the last three months. My family got along well with those neighbors in the past, I don't think we'll ever replace them.

But today, I guess new residents are going to live there and I'm not prepared. I probably won't bother to say hi like I had before.

We had just gotten back from a trip, Its roughly nine in the darkness. So it's not like I can actually meet the neighbors right now anyways. But I'm sure first thing tomorrow, my parents will want to meet them right away.

I go upstairs to my room, the dim lantern light gets switched on as throw all of my luggage to the bottom of the bed.

As soon as my head reaches the pillow, I hear a soft melody. It's almost as if its reaching out to me but I can hear it through the walls. It's far yet, so close.

I get up and look through the blinds of my window. I see this boy with an electric guitar strap around his shoulders. His head is tilt with his eyes shut, some odd nose crinkle. He could be the one singing this very tune.

And you just gotta see
I never meant to hurt you
I know you'll
Find someone who
Gives you the time
I didn't give to you
I'm running low
I'm sorry
But I have to go

--

Shorter than my typical chapters in this book, usually chapters go up to 2k on this acc but I'll keep this one settle and relaxing, for the both of us!

This book was originally suppose to be Aftertaste but I heard Running Low last night and fell in love. It's heartbreak and passion and learning to let go. And I love it. Running Low seems to suit this idea a lot more.

Everything is throughly planned in this book.

My first book in which Shawn will be the dominant one, not Taylor! Keep that in mind.

And book inspired by camftharry