Seventeen

And I find out the reason why Shawn gave himself to me a few days ago.

Shawn is away, he said it was for the best, but I don't know where he's gone. He's promised to text and call everyday the day he left. But I've gotten nothing.

There is a voicemail that I did get from him earlier and I think I'll listen to it now.

I should've called so many times
But I, I just sat next to my phone

I haven't seen him in four days. It's been four days since I've been urging to say those three words though. "I love you."

I text him it because the idea was killing me. He left before I could admit this. And he hasn't told me why.

I look out the window and admire how he use to be across me. How we would wave at night just before falling asleep, our phones on the window sill as we say, "goodnight."

Then, I think back to when I visit him there and just a few days ago how I lost it to him.

Practically my first everything. In which, left.

I hear a knock at the door and I become hesitant to check who it is. I'm sure someone else will answer it. And that's what I do. I allow them to answer it.

It's a Saturday and I'm sure nobody is looking for me. I sit here and just look at online clothes and have soft music in the background.

"Taylor?" I hear my mom call from downstairs as it echoes to my room. "Yes!?" She doesn't answer so I take initiative to get up and check.

I look down and see two familiar frames, one in which I haven't talked to because of the argument ever since I started having Shawn around.

"Hi.." I say lowly. I tuck myself deeper into the oversized hoodie I took from Shawn the day I slept with him.

"Mind if we come up?" Nash asks with a shaky smile. I nod and wait for them to meet me on the last step up.

The guys are up and they walk ahead of me to my bedroom.

"So..." Cameron starts. "I-uh..-"

"I brought Cameron here to apologize to you because he's a jerk who shouldn't of said those things to you or anybody you like. Just because he doesn't like him, doesn't mean that he has to convince you in hating him too. And Cameron is sorry. Aren't you?" Nash flusters while pacing the room.

Cameron tilts his head back as he's sitting on my desk chair. "Yes! Taylor, I'm sorry." He said simply, it still seems like he doesn't mean it. "You're not serious but, alright... Thanks."

He gets up and opens his arms and I don't dare to wait and give in easily, my arms going under his arms as I hug him tight.

"I missed you." He says out loud. "Miss you too." I whisper. Nash claps and I look at him and open my arms for him to join.

We all hug for a few more seconds or so until I look up and become reminded of Shawn's bedroom window.

"What's wrong?" Nash asks.

"Oh it's nothing."

Cameron looks up and he sees the direction I'm staring at.

"Where's Shawn?"

"He never told me..."

120715