Endless

My eyes opened to a brightly lit room, but my lounge room in my house only had one window.

"This is not where I fell asleep."

I sat up, looking at my new surroundings. The room had stone wall, floors and ceiling, and a single window that cover the entirety of one wall. The room contained basic things, a bed right in between the wall with the window and the opposing one with two doors. Under the bed was a rug covering about half of the floors overall surface. The only furniture it had, other then the bed, was a dresser and mirror sitting directly across from the bed.

"Where the heck am I?"

"Where you wished to be, of course." The voice appeared so suddenly, I let out a scream. "Now, now. It's all okay, you should know where you are."

Eyes wide and mouth hang agape, I stared at the man currently standing in the doorway. He had wild, crazy blond hair, with brown tints and highlights, eyeshadow and eyeliner that he somehow managed to make look normal and defined facial features. Grey tights adorned his legs covered only by leather knee-high boots, a white, frilly, medieval shirt was covered by a brown, leather jacket.

"B-but you're... no way. The wish WORKED!?!"

"It did, and there's no backing out now Kessie." Jareth replied, appearing at my side.

"Back out! Are you kidding?! This is the best day of my life!" I don't think he was expecting it, because when I hugged him, he froze up.

"You... you're strange. Different to others I've met..." Jareth said, recovering from his initial shock.

"Others... like Sarah?"

"..."

"..."

"Are you going to let me go anytime soon?" I noticed I was still hugging Jareth, my chin on his chest so I could look up at him at the same time.

"Do I have to?"

"I guess not, but I do have to go and make sure the goblins aren't causing too much trouble and you have to take your bag off, and then you'll likely explore the castle, even though I'm about to tell you not too."

"Probably."

"Is there anything I can say or do to stop you?"

"Nope. Well, you could just show me around yourself."

"Kessie, dear, that's not likely to happen. But call for me if you end up lost, so I can torment you for a while."

"Will do! See you later then!" Jareth shook his head, sighed and disappeared.

"Alrighty then." I said putting my bag down. "What to do first... I did say that I would look around, but I'm honestly way too tired to do anything right now. I think I'll sleep. Yeah, sleep sounds good." The bed was so warm and comfy, I fell asleep almost instantly.