chapter 1

Hello everyone thanks for coming to check out this book i appreciate that. Some of you may remember this but it got delete so i rewrote it.Again thank for choosing this story hope you like it ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

i let out all my anger on the foot of the my wooden bed. Not my most smartest idea, espacially if your barefoot and kick the crap out of it like a mad women.

If you think hitting the foot of a bed while barefoot is funny, then do it so i can laugh at you and go 'ha! in your face! join the loser club with me so i wont be a lonely bird here with my also stuffed you foot.'

Its stupid to kick something without a reason,and i have a reason.

A mighty good one.

And want to now my reaction. "Fudging nut,stupid chocolate licking, ass whipping,nappy sniffing, mother frigging foot" i loudly well out then mentally cursing. Unfortunately, i was born a complete idiot. That my one and only reason why I'm like this.

My parents where fine. No mental issues or anything.

So i think I'm adopted and my real parent are martians and a from jupiter. As they say you go to jupiter gets more stupider, i think. I want to go to jupiter with my parents and get drunk with water,and fly our ufo back to earth, and steal there supplies of fugue cake. Also take there cows,like the Simpsons, and use them to make chocolate milk. How cool will it be if you had a cow! I will feed it, dress it you, and teach it how to moo!!

Note to self: find where they sell a cow,buy one,and milk it,then run away like a mad women.

Well one things are good, at least i didn't end you like Garry to doors across. Who still lives with his blind mother. No offense Garry, but i hope you find a girlfriend who accepts you for who you are. A 38 year old overweight nerd who spend his day watching internet porn for a living. You have a lucky mother Garry who is blind and doesn't have to see that everyday.

'You belong in a mental institution'

Those where the word my freshman teacher told me the day i got expelled. The next day was the day i threaten her with a gun.

Yeah,I was that dangerous and squirt out water from my water gun. Ok it was only a joke...

Well i couldn't get ahold of a real gun because i didn't have a permit and got a $2 plastic gun at the reject shop.

Yeah i was such a bad ass.

Me and my water gun gave my formal teacher a heart attack. Which was enuf to know she got what she deserved. My dad wasn't to thrill that i got expelled,so he sent me to a 'rich' school.

I hated that word. It made me feel spoiled or snob.

I didnt like my dad; he was those types of father that say there are to busy or there caught up in work.

That was why i kicked my foot in the first place.I picked up the letter and re-read it to myself once more. 

~~~~~~To Leilani   Happy birthday! I'm sorry i wasn't able to see you on your special day. I will make it up for you with a surprise that will make you happy!   -Love Ronald, your father ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is what i think of your letter Ronald" i said and threw it in the trash can and picked it up walked,well more like stomped, outside and threw the whole thing down the railing. I was to stories high and lived in a apartment.

Two year.

Two flipping years since i seen him, talked to him or revived anything from him.

I limped my way to my iPad 2 and decided to do some searching up.