WHAT IS WRONG WITH MORTALS?-BRANDON DI ANGELO

Great, just great I am sent to a stupid middle school just because the gods think it is safer when I'm in school and not at camp. Why they think I'm safer I don't know but, ever since the primordorial dirt face took away the mist, the gods think I I safer when I'm in mortal places I mean mortals are the ones that think we are dangerous and wants to imprison us. The gods are basically trying to kill us. As I walk down the hall to Greek class, the jock, Andrew tried to sabotage me. Again. He kicked me in the stomach and sneered " Hi loser, how are you?" He kicked me again.what is wrong with you? I thought. I headed to class hoping to ace greek class I already know all this stuff anyway. As I sat down Andrew appeared again. "The back is ours half blood," Andrew snarled. Wait, half blood? He knows I am a demigod? As if he read my mind he said " Yes half blood son of Hades I know your little secret" Then he morphed into a ventus. Styx, I thought. It just couldn't be a ventus for Ashley? At least she can control venti. It lunged I had no choice but to bring my stygian iron sword out. Mortals screamed and ran. It attacked and I parried its attack. I tried to slice through him knowing my sword would absorb him. But, his own sword appeared and he parried my strike. Suddenly, sirens wailed and patrols pounded down the hall. "Get him!" I heard the principal yell. Andrew smiled wickedly " well now there here my work is done" he disappeared and I turned around the patrols pointed a gun at me I was so distracted I didn't dodge in time, it was a tranquilizer dart I slowly slipped unconcious then I collapsed I felt my arms being bent behind my back and hand cuffed. Then I blacked out.