How Did this happen?~~~Nerine Jackson.

Whoa! Slow down Nerissa! My sister was turning up the volume and turning it down on the radio it started to bother me then suddenly she stopped and listened. "Hello everyone, reporting from CNN news radio today, we captured 5 demigods they are Ashley Grace Daughter of Zeus, Jasmine Jackson Daughter of Poseidon ((A/N Jasmine is a real person she begged too be in my book and she is my BFF so I added her in don't get mad!)) Brandon Di'Angelo son of Hades, Lilac Gardner daughter of Demeter and Sabrina Solace daughter of Apollo. These delinquents are now captured more on this topic later!" and the radio shut off. I sat in shock staring at the radio "What had just happened?" I muttered to myself. I didn't want to go to school so I didn't but the others did and it got them in a big mess. I looked at Nerissa and said "we gotta save them!" She nodded. "I suppose but how are we gonna get out of camp?" She asked me quietly. "We get out in the night, then we head to the DP ((Demigod Patrol)) Headquarters and break our friends out easy enough?" I answered back to her. She nodded. Jason, Thalia, Nico, Hazel, Katie, Percy and Annabeth all crashed into the our cabin the Poseidon cabin. "Did you here the news?" Percy asked with a ashen face. "Yes, and you didn't tell me I had a older Sister!" I screamed back at his face. He looked down "Sorry she lives in Camp Jupiter so I just meet her too!" He said sadly. Jason looked around tears streaming his eyes "I-I can't have just lost her!" He muttered. Tears went in a steady pace down his face. Thalia patted his shoulder "I think we should stop bothering the girls" she said and with that they left. "Oh boy" I said "we gotta get our friends and our new sister back!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright lets go Nerissa" I slowly opened the door of our cabin around Percy and me and my twin was outside. "Lets get this mission accomplished" I muttered, but little did I know the trouble I was about to get into. We arrived at the Headquarters I was confident I would get my friends out. We sneaked pass a guard and into a door. We headed down to the dungeon. I heard a small moan. I looked to my right and there she was Sabrina Solace. She was cuffed to the walls and she had lash marks on her stomach. "Sabrina!" I yelled. She looked up her face was ashen and dark. "Nerine? Nerissa?" She asked quietly. "what are you doing here? you will get caught!" Sabrina muttered. Suddenly I wasn't looking at Sabrina anymore, I was looking at a man in millitary uniform. "Heh, hello half-blood." He grabbed my arm and down I went. I crashed on to the ground. Nerissa screamed then her scream was muffled. A man pointed a gun at her temples she was shaking in fear. "Surrender, half blood and she won't get hurt"

____________________________________________________________________________________

THATS IT FOR TODAY DEMIGODS! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO Aumita She is Nerine Jackson and her friend corrinased Eva. SO VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW ME! 

GOOD LUCK DEMIGODS! 
~~~~~ASHLEY SKYLAR GRACE DAUGHTER OF ZEUS