Chapter 7

Jackie's pov:

I let out a really loud shriek as the stranger grabs my inner thigh. "Shhhhh baby," he whispers "I'll make you feel great at my motel room." His greasy lips brush over my neck. This is disgusting. He starts to pull me into the ally I was walking by and then I loosened myself from his grip and I knee him in his baby maker. When he lets go, I run back to hotel and I don't even care if he's in pain because he is a disgusting piece of garbage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh great, I'm behind the hotel and it's dark, which means I can't see. I start walking around the huge building and I stop in my tracks when I see Luke and Arzaylea. "I've missed you baby," I hear her whisper as she brings her lips to his ear. Turn around and run its not the hard Jackie! "I know it was probably hard on you not having me here with you-"

"Jackie?" Luke says, I'm screwed. Before he can say anything else I'm already running the opposite direction. Why did I even think I had a chance with Luke, when he has Arzaylea.

I am not crying. I run my fingers through my thick wavy black hair and adjust my black tank top. I turn around and of course, guess who is standing behind me?

Take a wild guess!

It's Luke with Arzaylea. "Jackie, I'm so glad I caught up to you, considering you run really fast in those high heeled boots of yours." He says.

"What are you- I mean who might you be?" Arzaylea freaking says, I don't want to be salty but she is getting on my nerves.

"Jackie," I quickly say and I notice that Arzaylea is running her nails over Luke's shirt and tugging at it. Oh my god who does she think she is because I didn't know who she was until I saw her with Luke in the news.

"Well, she's okay Luke! I want to take you back to my room, so you can tell me what you think of my new underwear." She bites her lip and bats her eye lashes.

"Oh really?" I say on accident.

"Yeah, now can you please leave?" Wow she can't be serious.

"Who do you think you are? Queen of the parking lot because I think that's what we are standing in!" I raise my voice slightly.

"Let's go Luke," she grabs his sleeve and drags him away, at least I got to meet him.

"Arzaylea stop!" I hear Luke scream "You are being a bitch and need to stop."

"A bitch? Well the girl over there is a total slut! I mean anyone with boobs the size of hers are screaming porn star!" That's it, I storm over to her and before I know what I'm doing, I punch her in the face.

Yeah well I'm terrible and if anyone at all cares enough to read please vote. I hope everyone is having a fabulous day or night😊😘

Oh my lord I was really desperate XD( June 2016)^^^