Epilogue

Jackie's pov:

5 years of my life have been with this man and we now have a little girl named Melanie.

She has my hair and Luke's eyes.

Her hair is braided and Luke waits to drive her to school.

Audrey and Ashton got married like us and Audrey is pregnant with a boy. I'm proud of them.

I stare at the ring on my finger and I think about how I use to jump around to 5sos songs, knowing that I would never see them live or meet them. The irony is that I ended up married to Luke Hemmings and having a child with him.

My parents never contacted me or answered my calls, they didn't come to my wedding, and they haven't met Melanie.

Luke comes through the doors, after taking Melanie to school and he smirks at me when I look up.

"We're home alone you know," he says and I immediately know where this is going.

"I think it's a perfect time to use the bed," I say and his grin grows "for sleeping,"  I add and then Luke walks over to me.

"I don't think so," he says and throws me over his shoulder and I giggle, while he takes me to the bedroom.

He throws me on the bed and I pull him on top of me.

His hands move up my bare legs to the shorts I'm wearing.

"These need to come off," he removes my shorts "you don't need this?" he takes my underwear off  "this can leave," he removes my shirt and then my bra.

I moan as he puts a finger into me and then he adds another and I'm moaning his name repeatedly. He takes his fingers out and removes his clothes. When he enters me, I moan really loudly as he thrusts into me, causing me to become a wet moaning mess under him. His thrusts get sloppy and soon we climax at the same time and he falls next to me.

I'm panting still when Luke starts talking "you know when I first hit you with my hotel room door? That moment I realized that I hit the jack pot for the rest of my life."

"When you hit me with the door, I realized that the winner of my heart had just stepped into my life." I whisper.

The end.

Oh my god .

I finished a book and there won't be a sequel because I don't want to stretch their relationship.(also I can't write at all so LOL.)