Something New

Prompt: Lauren and Camila have been dating and Lauren wants to try something new in bed, but is a bit ashamed to ask Camila. Will she get what she wants? Or be will she keep it do herself?

Lauren's POV

"Dammit Camila, yes, right there!" I was practically screaming, I couldn't contain myself as Camila's fingers were between our bodies, thrusting deep within my folds. Her body was covering mine, the pressure of her weight on me, the delicious skin to skin contact was enough to make me come undone right then and there, but I held on a while longer, my walls tightening around her until she starting hitting the one spot that absolutely drove me wild.

Camila's hair was thrown over her head, hovering over me, long enough so that the very ends brushed lightly over my breasts. I had one hand tangled in her hair, holding her gaze to mine, watching the mixture of facial expressions cross her face, and the other hand was clenched tightly in the sheets by my side.

She leaned down and practically growled in my ear, "Lauren baby, come for me."

That was it; I shut my eyes tight and lost myself in the feel of release: my body arching off the bed, Camila's name escaping from my lips as a harsh moan. Her hand pumped steadily, allowing me to ride out the last waves of my orgasm until my body crashed back down to the bed, bringing Camila on top of me, and I fell as a heap of heaving breaths, trying to remember how to think, but the only thing that I could think about was the beautiful girl, laying on top of me, her breasts flush against my own, our breath mingling, hot, in the small space between us. There was the good sex, the great sex, the mind-blowing sex, and then there was sex with Camila Cabello, and as fucking amazing as that was, I would never stop wanting more. I would never stop wanting more of her skin on mine, more of her body against mine, and I would never stop wanting more of her taste on my lips.

Camila's body lay atop mine, our bodies molding perfectly. I could feel the thin layer of sweat that had formed between us, coating our skin, it was hot, slick and when I kissed her shoulder from above me I could taste salt.

My body wandered to a fantasy I had been hoping to fulfill and although I brought it up on occasion, I had never really talked about it seriously with Camila. I was unsure how to ask, if I should even ask, and if I did, I had no clue what her answer might be. I bit my lip and looked off to the side, thinking even too loud for me to concentrate. That was a mistake on my part because after a few moments from disconnecting myself from the moment we were sharing, Camila reeled me back in.

"Lauren, is everything okay?" it was undeniable, the worry laced in her voice, and I cursed myself for being so easy for her to read, remembering that nothing got past us.

"Yeah Camila, it's just I-" I trailed off, not knowing how to ask for this. I was a girl who got everything she wanted, if I didn't ask, Camila usually knew what to give me, most times I never had to ask, but this was one thing I'm sure Camila didn't know I wanted.

"Lauren, you can tell me, are you okay? Did I – did I do something wrong?"

I whipped my head towards her, "No! No! Of course not!"

"Then?" Camila waited for a response and when I realized I couldn't say what I wanted, I would just show her.

I smirked and covered her body with my own, "I just want a little something more you know? I don't think I want to be done with you yet."

No One's POV

Camila's whole body felt like fire when Lauren rolled her body on top of hers and whispered those words seductively in her ear. Soon she felt herself moisten at the small licks Lauren began to place over her body, Lauren's hips rolling, grinding harder into her own.