On the Naughty List

Warning: some may find the language offensive. Sorry to any new people, but if you've read from me before, you'll be fine, you know better ;)

Prompt: Camila convinces Lauren to dress up and go along with her to volunteer  at an orphanage the day before Christmas. While that puts them on the nice list, on the way home, Lauren takes one long look at Camila in her Santa suit and Camila takes one of Lauren in her little elf number and...well, read to see what they do to put both of themselves back on the naughty list. ;)

Lauren's POV

"See, Lauren, aren't you glad we did this? It wasn't as bad as you thought, now was it?" Camila lightly bumped our shoulders into one another as we walked from the small building of the orphanage to her car. I guess she was right. She finally convinced me to go along with her today, before Christmas, to dress up as 'Santa's little helpers' to bring toys and presents from the Toy Drive at school to the kids. To be completely honest, I just wanted to spend all of Christmas break cuddled in Camila's arms, under her blankets, laying in her bed with hot chocolate and popcorn and probably another marathon of TV shows on Netflix. That was what I wanted, but coming here today with her was what she wanted, and anything that I could give Camila to make her happy was always my priority.

"Yeah," I sighed and leaned towards her to hold her hand, "you were right; it did feel good to see all their faces, especially the really young kids. So -"

But Camila stopped dead in her tracks, "oh my gosh, what did you say, I didn't quite catch that first part...say it again babe?"

I rolled my eyes and gave her a 'really' look. She stood in front of me, so incredibly cute with her Santa outfit on, and a giant grin was plastered across her face. "You're such a kid sometimes you know that Camila?"

"Yup, I do...but I'm still waiting."

"Fine, I'll say it again...you, you were right." I let it all come out in one short breath, like it was punched out of me and Camila just started to laugh.

"There, now that wasn't so hard...god, I love hearing you say that."

I smirked and let her catch me roaming my eyes over her body, admiring her legs emerging long and toned from the little red skirt.

"Lauren."

"What? I can look okay? Besides, I thought last night you said you loved hearing me..."

"Lauren, not in public okay!"

I chuckled to myself, I loved teasing Camila. "Hmm, not in public you say? That didn't stop you when we went to the movies and you..."

But Camila shut me up the best way she knew how, she grabbed my shoulders and planted a kiss square on my lips, waiting until my body relaxed and my mouth opened up for her before pulling away, taking most of my breath with her.

"Lauren, you talk too much sometimes."

I laughed and kissed her lightly on the mouth, I pulled away and we continued to walk back to her car. Once inside, Camila pulled off her little Santa hat and I took my green elf one off and we buckled up. I looked over to Camila and immediately my eyes fell to her long, toned and tan legs. The skirt had ridden up higher on her thighs and even more skin was showing. It may have been cold outside, but between my legs, an inevitable heat was beginning to take place.

"Camila, what else do you have planned today?"

She kept her eyes forward as she turned the car on and began to drive, but my eyes were still glued to her legs and I rolled my lip between my teeth, suppressing a moan.