Chapter 19: Party

~Lucy's POV~ 

"Do I look okay?" I asked as I stared at myself through the mirror. The mirror portrayed a thin girl with big curls and a small cocktail dress. I saw Natsu eyeing me up and down, then found his hands placed upon my waist. 

"You look great," he seductivly whispered into my ear. I smiled at his sweet compliment, blush sprawling all over my face. "Red is definitely your color," Natsu said as he kissed my cheek. 

It had been about a month since the incident with Lisanna. Ever since then, Natsu and I have gotten closer and closer. I've met with my father a few times, things seem to be improving between us. We had just finished up midterms and started our last winter break of high school. I had been making sure to keep up on my english project, taking pictures and such. My scrap book was turning out great. 

"You ready to go?" Natsu asked, ripping me away from my thoughts. 

"Yea, I just need to add one final touch." I smiled as sat down at the vanity that used to belong to Natsu's mother. All of my makeup had been organized and placed in all of the drawers. I opened the smallest drawer, revealing a lightly used tube of red lipstick. 

Natsu stood over me, his hands placed on my shoulders. We have always been touchy people, it's how we are. I applied a light coat on my luscious lips, seeing Natsu smile the whole time. 

"Now I'm ready to go." The lipstick was placed inside of it's previous drawer, leaving the space empty and clear. I stood up from the vanity only to be stopped by Natsu's arms.

"How did I get so lucky?" Natsu sweetly asked as he turned me around to face him. His hands found my waist and hugged me close. 

"I think I should be asking that question," I lightly kissed his cheek as to not to ruin my makeup. "You look great in black." I mocked his compliment that he had used on me from earlier. He was wearing a sleek black dress shirt and slacks. Natsu replied by rubbing his nose against mine. Little eskimo kisses were my weakness. 

"Thanks." He said as he backed away slightly, still looking at me from head to toe. "We should probably go, unless you want to be late for some reason." Natsu sent me a wink, making me internally crumble. I lightly slapped his shoulder, laughing at his crude joke. 

"Come on lets go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the door. 

Since Christmas is quickly approaching, Levy invited us all to her house for a Christmas party. It's being held at her uncle's manner, so it was going to be huge. Natsu had rented a car since it was too cold to drive his motorcycle. I had packed away a bunch of presents in my purse, one for each of my good friends. 

Her aunt and uncle aren't going to be there, so who knows what's going to happen. It was a formal occasion, but I bet we won't act like formal guests. Natsu and I walked our way down to the garage and drove to the party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lu-chan!" Levy screamed among the massive crowd of people. After shuffling around some bodies, we finally found each other. She grabbed one of my hands and showed me a toothy grin. "You look so pretty Lucy!" She yelled over the pounding music. Her blue dress poofed around her body, creating a princess like image. 

"Me? Look at yourself, you're gorgeous!" I smiled at her, placing a small gift into her open hand. "Merry Christmas!" Levy's olive green eyes widened to full circles.

"Oh Lucy, you didn't have to!" She took the little red present and admired the wrapping. I added a large silver bow on top of the box, adding a little volume to the small package.