Part 2

A whole week had passed and you were still asking yourself if you should call that number or not. Maybe that wasn't even his real number. Maybe he was trying to be nice. And what would a guy like him, successful, handsome and kind, do with someone like you anyway? No, it wasn't a spark. For you it might be, but not for him. You were another fan, another girl he probably gave his "number" to make them feel special or something. You didn't really know the reason. But the thing is: you never called. What was the point? You will probably fall on his agent or manager or someone to tell you you can't talk to him. That was useless. So you went back to your normal girl next door life. Work, friends and sleep. Aa lot of sleep. "Y/n! People messed up the arrangements we made in the pop-rock departement. Can you please take care of it? I will check out the register for you" your boss asked. "Sure" you said with a smile. You made your way around the counter and walk straight to the departement your boss talked about. People always make a mess in there, can't they just put the cd where it was after looking at it? You were putting back the cds in their right places when you heard your boss greeting a customer. You didn't bother turning your head to the person, you were kind of absorbed by the work you had to do. "Why is the Taylor Swift album with the Beyonce's ones? Do they look the same to you?" you thought. "Busy?" you heard in front of you. You raised your head to see who it was, and your eyes grew wide when you found out. "Darren" you exclaim. He was standing there, his hands in his pockets and his smile on his face, again. He was completely confortable, like if you and him knew each other for years. "I'm uhm...yeah I'm working" you explain, and quickly put your head back down to the cds to hide your blush. "You must be working a lot not to have the time to call me..." Darren said. Shit. You breath out, not really knowing what to say. "What the fuck is wrong with you y/n?!" you scold yourself "Calm down!". "Should I feel sarcasm?" you finally decide to say. You look up at him to see him giggle. He didn't seem to be mad or anything, just weirdly happy. "Are you free after your shift? Maybe we could get a coffee or something" he proposed. You looked at him in the eyes. Could he really be interested in you? A smirk appeared on your face and it quickly developed as a grin. He chuckled and looked away. Could you spot a blush? That was way too cute. You eyed the clock and finally answered "An hour. I finish in an hour". He looked at you, mixed between happiness and confusion "So...does what mean that y-" "Yes" you specify. "I would kill for a frappucino right now" you add. "Good. Thanks. I mean, thanks for saying yes, you didn't have to" he rambled. You chuckled and admit "You're cute when you're nervous". Darren smirked and took out his phone. "What's your number?" he adds. "I see someone changed his techniques" you joke. "Yeah! The last girl I gave my number to never called me back so I had to" he shrugs as you took his phone. "What a bitch" you respond and put your number in his phone. "No, actually, I don't think she is" he winks. He lean on the holder and delivered a kiss on your cheek. "See you later?" he said, more like a question. "See you later".