It's a Love Story

"Wow" Taylor says, looking in the mirror. "I love it". She rubs the white silk between her thumb and pointer finger, feeling the softness of the dress she was wearing. She turns around. "I'll take it" she says to the salesman.
    With her wedding dress in the back seat, Taylor starts heading home. She turns on the radio and "Blank Space" was on. She has a flash back to the 1989 era. It was so long ago. For a second she wishes she never quit music, but then looks at the ring on her left hand, remembering how great it felt to settle down. Before she knows it, she's pulling into her driveway. Once she steps inside she's greeted by her cats, Olivia and Meredith "I'm home!" She yells. She hears a Scottish accent from a distance. " I'm in the kitchen!" It exclaims. She carefully hangs up her dress on a hook and walks into the kitchen "Hi Calvin" Taylor says, kissing her fiancé on the cheek "Hi" Calvin replies, kissing her back. "I just got my wedding dress today" Taylor says pulling out a chair and sitting down at the breakfast table. "That's great!" Calvin says, sitting right next to her. He  sets his hands on the table, right on top of Taylor's. "Can you believe we're getting married in less than a week?" Calvin says excitedly. Taylor sighs happily. "I can't wait" she says.