Prepping

Taylor wakes up to the sound of knocking on her door. "Calvin, can you get that?" She groans, half asleep. He doesn't answer. "Calvin?" Taylor says, turning over. The space right next to her was empty. "Calvin?" She says loudly. Nobody answers. Someone's continuing to knock on the door and she thinks Calvin just locked himself out. When she unlocks the door, 3 girls are standing out excitedly. "Ahhh!" Taylor says, "come in here!" Karlie Kloss, Selena Gomez and Gigi Hadid rush into her house. "We're here to help you get ready for the wedding!" Selena says, pulling out makeup from a bag. "Great! Let me get you some coffee" Taylor says as she heads to the kitchen. It's just now clicking that today's her wedding day and Calvin probably left early because it's tradition you can not see your bride the day of your wedding. Taylor sighs happily. "He's so sweet" she thinks.
"Okay" Taylor says, setting down the coffees. "What are we going to do first?" Karlie takes a sip of her coffee. "Well, we were thinking nails first, makeup second and hair third." Gigi and Selena nod, agreeing. "What color do you want?" Gigi asks, petting Meredith. Meredith only seems to like Gigi, and Gigi loves that. "I don't know. How about a French manicure?" Taylor says staring at her nails. "I didn't even think of that Taylor! Wow classy. I like it". Once her nails are done, they went onto her makeup and hair. Taylor's hair was half up half down, ever since the 1989 tour ended she decided to grow her hair out and it is now down to her waist. Taylor's makeup was natural, she had winged eyeliner and a nude gloss on. By this time it was 10:15 and she wanted to be at the church by 10:30, so the 4 of them went into Taylor's car and headed to the church. Once at the church, Taylor got into her dress. The wedding didn't start until noon so she had a few hours to kill. Selena brought some games to play so they started playing them. It was around 11:50, so Taylor really had to start getting ready to go in. She was very nervous.