Chapter 1: Dreaming!

Chapter One: Dreaming!

“It’s Okay! Go it’s your dream! I will be fine, don’t worry about me! We can still be friends, Now go Niall go.”   Kathie told me when we were at the airport, before I departed to the X-factor audition. I kissed her cheek one last time & started walking towards the line go started heading towards the plane.

“NIALL, NIALL! WAKE UP!” I Heard Louis voice waking up.

“I’m awake!” I shoot up. It was our last concert today & we could be home any time soon. So excited to go back home. I stood up and walked to the water closet to get ready. I couldn’t stop thinking about Kathie; she’s my ex-girlfriend, who was brave enough to make my dream come true. I still have feelings for her, though I call her every other day, we talk like old pals. That’s not very common in a relationship after they broke up. I still remember that night, “Our Special Night” something that I couldn’t let go of.

“Niall, let’s go!” Zayn knocked on my bathroom door.

“Coming!” I answered back. I stepped out and change into some relaxing cloth to practice for today, our last concert! Can’t wait to be back home with my mum & dad, also I wanted to see Kathie.

“It smells good! What you guys cooking?” I asked smelling so delicious. I was the first one to sit in the table.

“What took you so long mate?” Harry asked me with a curious look.

“I was thinking about our last concert & can’t wait to go back home!” I answered him.

“Oh… what else? Seems you’re hiding something?” he gave me that look again obviously they knew me that well.

“Umm… I had a dream with Kathie again!” I told them trying to avoid eye contact with the lads.

“Oh… that well you miss her don’t you?” Zayn asked.

“Yes, I Do! But every time I call it seems she’s hiding me something.” I told them.

“If She’s hiding you something you something, sooner or later, she will tell you!” Liam suggested. We finished breakfast and head it to stadium for tonight’s concert. We rehearsed and had a good time. We were finally ready for the concert, lots of crazy mofo’s, going insane just to see us. It’s okay; we had a surprise for them since it’s the last concert. We did it was very exciting, I had a few tears! I’m very emotional, sorry. Now time to go to pack, so I can leave tomorrow morning!