Chapter 41:

*second to last day of the honeymoon*
Y/N's POV:
"Joeeeee"

"Yes Y/N"

"It's almost our last day and well I wanted to do something fun!"

"Like what?" He said whilst waking up towards me...

I moved away from him to tease him "I heard that the clubs in Hawaii are... Ah-may-zing!"

Joe nodded and he said "well go and get dressed then!"

I walked towards the room and stepped back after I was in the door frame "ummmm... Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked Joe.

"I will but you take like 3 hours to get ready!"

"Yeah and you take like an hour to do your hair!"

"Yeah yeah... Well played Y/L/N!"

"I know!" I laughed and hopped into the shower.
*********************
*4 hours later*
Joe's POV:
I was now ready and I was waiting for Y/N to come out of the bathroom.

*knock knock*
"Y/N are you ready?"

"Almost just doing my makeup..."

"But you don't need it!"

"Thanks Joe but it makes me feel confident so I'm putting it on!"

"Whatever you say..."

I walked outside onto the balcony and looked out to the view of the sun and it was only 8:23pm so the sun wasn't setting yet.

I heard a door open so I strolled inside... Suddenly my jaw dropped
"Woahhh y-you look a-a-a"

"Amazing?"

"That's the word!" She chuckled

"Shall we?" I asked

"We shall!" She interlocked our arms together and we called for a taxi {I've never been to Hawaii-even though I would LOVE to- so I don't know if they have taxis but let's just go with it}.

We got in and I noticed the taxi driver was trying to hit on Y/N.

When we got out of the taxi because we arrived at the club the driver put a piece of paper in Y/N's hand which I assumed was his phone number so what I did was I pulled Y/N wrapped my arms around her waist and made out with her.

Then when the driver drove away we walked into the club.

"We should make out more often..." She whispered in my ear.

"We should..." I whispered back.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Y/N's POV:
It was now 10:33 and Joe was extremely drunk, I had a few drinks but I wasn't to drunk to the part where I started slurring my words.

I decided I needed to pee😂 so I went into the bathroom.

When I came out I saw Joe making out with a blonde against the wall while he was grinding on her.

"J-J-Joe?"I said, tears streaming down my face.

Joe got off the girl and he snapped back into reality realising what he was doing, he was shocked as well.

"Y/N it's not what it looks like!"

"Well to me it looks like your making out with some slut you don't even know!"

"Y/N, alright maybe it is what it looks like but o swear I was drunk it meant nothing!"

"Oh you were drunk it's not the first time I've heard that excuse... FUCK YOU JOE SUGG!"

I stormed out of the club Joe running behind me and I saw a taxi so I called for it luckily I had some money left as the driver drove away Joe just stood there I could see how sad he was but he made that decision so I'm not going to feel sorry for him.
-------------------
Ok you might be wondering 'why didn't you upload a chapter yesterday?' Well to answer your question it's because I was feeling a bit sick but I'm BETTER NOW!!

I will be uploading everyday usual times but because I didn't upload yesterday I'm going to upload twice today 😘