Delinquent Love

Chapter 9 - Alexis

Throughout the whole class, I couldn't stop looking over at the guy sitting next to me. I liked the way his thick black hair fell over one eye that was the color of the deepest part of the ocean. His full lips looked soft and smooth, his skin a light bronze tone. When he spoke those few words to me, a slight accent was noticeable behind his quiet, soft voice. He was really cute, actually. I mean, once you get past the mean look on his face. What was I thinking? I couldn't think of him like I was. I didn't even know the guy.

I looked over at him. He had been taking glances at me every once in a while. He reminded me of one of my best friends, Lenny. They looked totally different. I mean, Lenny has golden hair and dark green eyes and Ronnie has black hair and dark blue eyes. But, in a way, they had the same attitude. Quiet and shy but, at the same time, Mean and tough. If he really was anything like Lenny, then Stacey would be proven right and Ronnie really would be the nicest person I would ever meet. All I had to do was get to know him. That shouldn't be hard at all. Who was I kidding? I didn't want to get to know him. After all, first impressions are everything and he wasn't too friendly before. I wasn't too sure I wanted to give him a second chance.