What We Use To Be....

WAIT! Before you read,DON'T PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL I SAYYYY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled into a parking space at Gina's Bar.I got out and walked to the bar section of place since it was a bar and a strip club.I sat down and an ordered.A couple minutes later,she came back with my drink.

"So what's up." She asked as a downed my drink.

"Relationship problems." I lied.

"Ouch,is everything okay?"

I shook my head and scooted my glass towards her. "Nope.I guess I'll be riding solo from now on." I said.

"Awwe.I'm sorry for that." 

"Don't be.I deserve it.I'm such an asshole." I replied.I downed my drink again and give it back to her.

"Why do you say that?" she asked,giving me my shot glass back.

"I cheated on her with her sister."

Which was actually  true.I had a girlfriend named Heather.She was a beauty.You look at her for days and never get tired of her.I was never really attracted to white girls but you find love where you find it,right? She was perfect.We had so much in common.She had long,black hair that went down beneath her shoulder.She had tattoos all down her arm and thigh.I laughed,whenever I whined about it,she would be all like, It's a way to express myself.Now shut up and go make me some coffee. But,everything went wrong when her sister came in town.Heather didn't have everything her sister,Ramona had. I don't know why I was so attracted to her.Her nice D cups,that Nicki Minaj ass that always swallowed her panties,her thighs.If looks could kill,I'd probably be 19 feet under.One day,Heather went to go get more cigarettes down at the corner store.As soon as her car left the driveway,Ramona came on me.She took off my clothes,starting with my shirt and going all the way down.I wanted to stop,but part of me already wanted her since I laid my eyes on her.So,I let her do her.

.

.

.

"We got caught." I explained to her. "As soon as I was about to pull out of her,Heather walked in." I roughly slid my drink back to her.By now, it was eight shot glass and I was heavily wasted.She gave it back to me.

"So you're just going to drink yourself away?" She asked.

"Yep!" I yelled,downing another cup.I was about to give her back the glass,but I just took the bottle. 

"Woww.." She said laughing.

"Aye shawdyy,whaaa yo name beee." I slurred.

She laughed. "I'm Audrey."

"Welllll,my names be Jacob." I said,laughing.

I guess I'll have to tell the rest of the story since Jacob's drunk ass can't.

~Author's POV~ NOW PLAY THE MUSIC.

Soon,the bar/strip club started getting empty.By 3 am Audrey and Jacob were the only people in there.

Audrey gladly gave Jacob another shot.She wanted him drunk.She wanted to take advantage of him.

"YO!" Jacob yelled out. "How many drinks would it take for you to leave with me?" He drunkily sang.Audrey went around the bar table and sat next to Jacob.She rubbed his leg,watching his boner rise.She unbuckled his pants then stood in front of him.

"Jacob,fuck that other girl.She was a fool for leaving you." Audrey started stripping out of her clothes until the only thing she was wearing was her birthday suit.She grabbed Jacob by arm pulling him on the couch behind them.She stripped him off his clothes and began to ride him.Nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted.Not even if she had to plant narcotics in his drink.

"Audrey,I don't think we should be doing this.." Jacob said.He wanted to push her off,but something about her turned him on. "Augh....You're so tight." He moaned.

She started bouncing on him and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Don't forget what you did to me Jacob.My own fucking sister Jacob.Out of all people you could've cheated on me with my sister." She started crying. "Then,you killed her!" 

Jacob came back to reality and snapped his head towards "Audrey" .

"Now,I have to kill you!" Audrey pulled a knife from the couch and tried to stab him.He quickly pushed her off,put on his clothes,ran to his car.Audrey followed him,but she was too late.His car was already half way down the street.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME FROM ME FOREVER JACOB!" Heather yelled to him.

Jacob thought he was okay,until he saw a black car following him.His eyes widened as he realized that black car also had police cars behind it and in the front seat was no other than Chresanto.Jacob panicked and turned left down a 'Dead End' street only to be met with  a cliff of an unfinished road.

We have him now,Chresanto thought.

Jacob wanted to stop,but the narcotics Heather gave him finally kicked in and he did the unthinkable.

He went headfirst off the 40 foot cliff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you guys like it?

I do!!

Heather/Audrey was crazy.Sorry if I confused you right there.I didn't mean too. :(

What do you think should happen to Jacob? Should he live? Should he die?

8+ votes. 6+ comments for me to continue.

To the right Heather >>>

~ObsessedWithProd

~Denaee