Part 2- Two Sides

The air was cold in his cell. It served him right, he no longer deserved warmth. The air was torture enough, it reminded him of her. Elsa. Just her name sent chills all through him. (A/N- that escalated quickly...)  He regretted everything that he'd done to Elsa and Anna, and their kingdom. Yet, at the same time, he loved himself for it. He had two sides to himself, a divided mind. One side was kinder, more human. The other was cold-hearted and inhumane. The thing is, they were both Hans. And it was his job to choose what side of himself that he was on. The thing is, Hans had never been that great at choosing.

Torture. Pain. All deserved.

Thrown back into his cell, Hans landed on the stone floor with a grunt. "Same time tomorrow, then." He murmured at the receding guards' backs. The torture was painful, but deserved. Hans was battered, beaten, bruised, but not broken. He doubted that the only thing that could break him was the emotional torture that his family brought upon him. He'd been hated by his brothers and father ever since birth. His mother had died in childbirth with him, the unlucky 13th son. Hans supposed that most of the hate he received was because of that. Hans was destined to be hated, and he had accepted his destiny.