Sledge Hammers

Why hello there! I'm sitting in bed trying to figure out how to do things on this app! Oh yes, did I mention I'm doing all of this on my IPhone?

     Well, I am. Ahhhh life. You know that feeling when your reallllly nervous about seeing someone, not because you like them no because you did something awfully wrong and your scared on how they shall react? Yeah, that's me right now. My stomach feels like someone toke a sledge hammer and hit me in the stomach 5,000 times with it. Yay!

I bet you would like to know why. Well, let's just say a guy likes me and I know it and I've put him in friend zone. Oh yes the wonderful friend zone. I don't know he knows it though. Because someone*cough* my friend * cough* told him over text that I totally liked him. Yeah right....so I feel bad for him and me currently.

So Monday, I shall be going to LA, California because my parents are there!!! I'll be riding first class on the plane! I'm quite nervous actually, this is my first time going on a plane trip without someone. So wish me luck!!!

I apologise about not writing much I've just had so much to do. And the laziness just catches on to you! Ah! It feels good to write again though. School is going fine. You know all that small talk and stuff. I recently left a dinner "party," but only because I was bored.

   And my phone was about to die and I was the youngest one there. And there's the adults that don't talk to you unless it's bringing up how much your on the phone, and your like "Well, I'm on my bloody phone because I've got nothing better to do than stare at the wall and listen in on conversations I've got nothing to do with." So you know, all is good and fun.

    I'm writing at night. It's late I suppose if you call 11:00 late. I'm about to catch up on some of my wattpad stories. So I'll see you later my friends!!!! Bai! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))