Truth or Dare

Hi! Wait...what? I'm back?! Yeah I know everyone probably thought I was dead or in la la land reading myself to sleep.

Well, I've had a lot going on recently. I went to this camp and met so many new friends. And I met this boy. (As if my life couldn't get any more like a teen-fiction.)

We talked a lot after camp and still do. A couple days after camp we were playing truth and dare over the phone. ( He lives in 5 cities over from me and it was late at night sooo.) He decided to say that he claimed me. I was all like okay that's not weird at all but it also made me happy because I liked him. Me over here being a dummy didn't realise that was his way of saying he liked me nor did I realise that he liked me when he constantly flirted with me at camp.

I'm dumb...I know.

So he made me pick truth or dare. I said truth. He said, " What were 3 boys you liked at camp?" And I was like," well, there is Sebastian...and Landon...and...", and then I paused for a long time because his name was next and I didn't wanna tell him.

Then he said," tell meeeee" in his best way. (Some reason I told him) and then after my turn he picked truth too. I asked him the same question but which girls. He said my best friend who rejected him at camp, some really pretty girl who was too old for him, and me.

Can I just say I fangirled so freaking hard.

Later on we started getting more comfortable with the fact that we like each other. He visits in my city a couple of times and I kind of do the same. So it's pretty chill with us.

He flirts like no boy you've seen before though. And of course being a girl that likes him I flirt too (shame on me!).

So yeah that happened and we hug a lot because I love hugging people.

Everyone says we would make a perfect couple! I'm like yeah I would totally go out with him and he would go out with me but I can't date until I'm 16. Lol he even asked me out once!

That is him and that is me! Yeah I know I'm cringe but whatever

That is him and that is me! Yeah I know I'm cringe but whatever. Isn't he cute though? If you go and try stealing him I will cut you. Or bite you, I have sharp teeth so.

Wow I have spent a lot of words just talking about a boy. Man my life is so lame though. I wish it was more interesting. That would be nice.

At least I'm writing more than 500 words for y'all because I love my readers. Speaking of reading, would anyone care if I stopped writing in my 'My Happy Ending'? I really have nothing else to write and it's gotten quite boring and don't ever write in it so. If you could put out your opinions on that it would be really nice.

Oh by the way. Life has been depressing, I lost one of my fathers recently. It hurts horribly but I'm trying to be strong for my mom. It's killing her more than me.

Is it bad that I've had How To Save A Life by The Fray suck in my head? I mean, it's a really catchy song. Like, it has amazing lyrics too so.

I really need to re-do my bio. It really sucks. Why did I think that it would be cool if I did what I put there?

(Because I'm stupid) Correct! I am stupid.

Wellllllp! I guess that's it for now. I might update soon it really depends if I have nothing going on or not so. Bye! Until next time!