Very Important Author's Note

Hey guys!!

I have written this author's note because I was just thinking of writing another chapter for you guys and realized that dayyumm...i have never talked to you guys!!

I have many exciting ideas about the book and I would love to share them with you as the story progresses... But I just need to know whether what I am writing is liked by you all. Even if it is just a few people, I would be happy that atleast they liked it.

It is very special for an author to know that people are liking his/her works... You all could also tell me if you don't like or rather don't understand certain things I write, in the comments. I would definitely try to improve it or explain you the reason behind it.

So if u like the chapters or the book in general, pleeeaasse vote and comment!!! And it is because seeing u guys vote and comment would make me even more motivated to write better chappies for you munchkins! XX

As I have already mentioned before (maybe :P) that I am new to this writing business. But I have faith in myself and so I just need some support from you guys.

Don't be shy peeps, just comment and vote. Trust me it can make any writer happy...

Ohkayyy...so well I might have rambled a little.... But I just wanted to pour my heart out to u guys!

Please think about it lovelies...

Aaanndd...also tell me what do you think about Jared and Elena??

The story is just picking up pace...it is gonna take off really soon!!

And about Vincent? Who might as well make an appearance soon...( spoiler alert!! ;)))

Soo I guess that is the end of my rambling capacity for the day...:-P

Love all you guys who have read my story ( don't forget to say love you too :P )...!

Please vote, comment and follow.... You can even share my story with other people...

There will be an update soon...

XOXO