Chapter 2

"Macy, Macy, wake up Macy."

"what do you want."

"Come Macy, let's go out."

I woke up to Jack shaking me. He made me get up, wash up and get dressed to go to a party. I know this isn't a good idea but I'm willing to take the risk. Besides, it's like two pm. Mom doesn't come home till 12:00.

After washing up, I see Jack picking out a lacy black dress that comes about mid thigh and black wedge heels.

"Here, wear this. It'll look good."

It was the dress I wore on my last birthday with my dad. That was about a year or two back.

"Come on, hurry up. We don't have all day."

I quicklt changed into the dress and slipped on my heels. I then curled my hair and took a look at myself in the mirror.
I looked so different.  I don't usually dress up. My dress fitted perfectly, bouncy brown locks of hair halfway down my back.

"Well let's hurry up and go."

We walked to his car. When we sat in silence for the next twenty minutes or so.

------------

When we got there the party was in full swing. I stelled out carefully and was met by Jack on my left. We walked up the stairs to the entrance and I already saw red solo cups everywhere.
"I'll be back just now, just going to get a drink."
And he left me there and headed towards the kitchen.
I went to the lounge and the music was blaring from the speakers. Everyone was dancing and had red cups in their hands. I never drink, nor do I intend on doing so tonight. Someone has to drive Jack and I home. I found some cute guys and started dancing. Everything was great until I saw a very familiar face I didn't want to see tonight.