Chapter 1

Macy's pov

We are moving, again.
Well it's not like I can control what we do.
Mom got a promotion, which means a new location, new house, new school and of course, I'll be the new girl.
New neighbours, oh please don't let it be a girly girl.
When we get to the house, I grab the first thing I find and run inside to choose a room. It's a huge house, marble floors,spiraling stairs, and all our furniture is here already. I rush up the stairs and choose the biggest room at the end of the narroe hallway.
I start unpacking and when I've gotten everything in place, I flop down on my bed.

I check the time and it is nearly twelve. Just as I start dozing of I think, this is going to be hard.

-----------

I wake up to hear something hit against my window. I get up and check to see who, or what it is. It's the neighbour's kid. He looks around my age, calling me to go outside.

I just throw on some shorts and a t-shirt and go down the stairs.

" wow. Didn't expect you to be that hot. Guess I'm in luck, aren't I?"

" shut up dork face. What do you want?"

"Now that is no way to greet a friend. I just wanted to see who has the pleasure of being my neighbour."

I only now looked at his appearance. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, the perfect jawline and muscular body.

I look back up and he was smirking.

"Like what you see, dollface?"

"Never in a million years. What's your name, by the way."

"Jack Morganson. And you, dollface?"

"Macy Green."

"Well, Macy Green, hope I see you again."

"Hope so." I muttered under my breath.

And so I walked home with his voice effortlessly curling around my name, still ringing in my ears.

------------