Chapter 2: Nocturnal Em---

Jimin stared at Jungkook who was gently bobbing his head up and down, humming to the song playing in his earphones. He couldn't help but smile seeing this.

When Jimin's mom first contacted him, she hadn't said anything about Jungkook, just his name and why he would live with him.

Her mom had said that Jungkook needed a place to stay near the university for the next school year. And he'd agreed with that because why not? He'd been living alone for almost two years and he wanted another company aside from his friends'.

But he'd never thought that Jungkook was this... Hot.

Jimin was completely aware of his sexual orientation and the world didn't give two shits about it. His friends didn't mind him being a bisexual. And he was glad.

He enjoyed watching the younger male and it lasted for good four minutes until he decided to call him.

"Jungkook-ah. Come here," he uttered, flashing his genuine smile at the younger.

"Mwo?" Jungkook removed his earphones as he walked quietly towards his hyung.

Jimin patted the space beside him, signalling Jungkook to sit there.

Jimin could see how Jungkook licked his upper lip and gulped. He looked so innocent that Jimin wanted to fuck him right there and then.

Jimin cleared his throat before saying, "Uhm... I just want to know more about you."

"Oh." Jungkook gave him an awkward laugh and sat beside the older male. "S-sure. Why not?"

Jimin offered a snack to Jungkook and he didn't think twice to get it from his hyung.

Their hands brushed each other. Jungkook burned at the sudden contact, sending shivers down his spine.

Jungkook glanced at the older male and he caught him looking back.

"S-sorry," Jungkook mumbled and quickly pulled his hand away.

I think he... Likes me. Jimin smirked at his own thought. He found Jungkook's action amusing.

"Ani. Why are you saying sorry?"

"Uhm... I..." Jungkook just wanted to run to his room upstairs but decided to stay because he would look like a twelve-year old kid who's approached by his crush.

Jimin shook his head and just smiled at him.

"So, how long do you plan to stay here? Not that I want you to leave soon, just asking."

"Uhm... Depends on mom's decision." Jungkook looked down at his fingers, bending them up and down. "I'd planned on renting a dorm on my own but mom refused to. Well, I'll just ask her next time and see if she'd let me."

"Well, if you really want to live on your own, you'll do washing and cooking. And cleaning and any stuffs. That's really hassle," Jimin said, hoping Jungkook would change his mind about renting a dorm.

Chores, the very idea made Jungkook cringe and Jimin erupted in laughter. Jungkook followed suit because of Jimin's laughing face.

A few minutes earlier, Jungkook had been anxious around Jimin and now, here he was, laughing to his heart's content with Jimin.

I guess, my stay wouldn't be as boring as I thought.

Jimin's naughty side suddenly conquered him again, urging him to tease Jungkook because he really wanted to see how Jungkook would react to some situations.

Jimin grabbed the hem of his shirt, swiftly pulled it over his head and placed it on the other side of the couch.

Jimin gave Jungkook an I'm-actually-very-proud-of-this-one look and he rejoiced when he saw Jungkook's smile falter.

"Dude, it's really hot in here. Don't you think?" He grabbed the bottled water on the table and drank it, not breaking his eye contact with Jungkook.

It's really hot in here, indeed.

---

"H-hyung... faster," Jungkook mumbled against Jimin's lips as the elder thrusted inside of him, it was a turtle-like pace.

They weren't kissing. It's like they're just breathing into each other's mouths.

Jungkook screamed when Jimin started to give him fast and hard thrusts, immediately hitting his sensitive spot that caused him to reach his climax.

"J-jimin!" Jungkook grabbed a fistful of Jimin's hair, tears started to fall down his face because of over sensitivity.

Jimin still managed to grip Jungkook's hands and pinned them above his head as he pounded into him mercilessly.

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night, drenched in cold sweat. His breathing was shallow and heavy.

He cursed Jimin silently as he tried to steady his breathing.

This is all his fucking fault.

The thing that had occured earlier did bother Jungkook, up to a point of having nocturnal emission.

He ran a hand through his hair, slipped out of his bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to get something to drink.

He just couldn't believe his luck because Jimin was there, too, drinking a beer, hoping to get a good night's sleep after. (though drinking alcohol wasn't really helping at all)

It was too late for Jungkook to turn around because Jimin lifted up his face and glanced at him, smiling.

"Stop it!" Jungkook spat the words and walked out.

That left Jimin with a confounded expression, thinking what did he do.

---

Note: Wtf. I cringed when writing that part.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. :)

♡Dns